- V20 Group and the IDF call for joint collaboration and international support to strengthen global physical climate risk management capabilities
- Insurance Europe replies to IASB on its upcoming workplan
- IUA Chairman addresses Annual Meeting
- IUA elects new board members
- Convex establishes European subsidiary
- Operational technology vulnerabilities increased by 46% Skybox Security research reveals
- Insurance Europe responds to consultation by the EC on its proposal for a European digital identity expired
- Duck Creek Distribution Management solution chosen by FCCI Insurance Group expired
- r10 launches Partner Ecosystem expired
- MS Amlin AG appoints Robert Wiest as CEO expired
- Beazley announces new Global Head of Cyber Services expired
- Skuld announces changes within London management expired
1st August 2021
Aon reports 16% rise in revenue in second quarter
Total revenue increased 16% to $2.9bn, including organic revenue growth of 11%.
Operating margin decreased 50 basis points to 23.3%, and operating margin, adjusted for certain items, decreased 100 basis points to 25.8%, including a negative impact of 470 basis points from the repatterning of expenses described in the first quarter.
EPS decreased 2% to $1.66, and EPS, adjusted for certain items, increased 17% to $2.29
For the first six months of 2021, cash flows from operations increased 10% to $1,345m, and free cash flow increased 13% to $1,275m.
Aon Trends(637 articles)