- V20 Group and the IDF call for joint collaboration and international support to strengthen global physical climate risk management capabilities
- Insurance Europe replies to IASB on its upcoming workplan
- IUA Chairman addresses Annual Meeting
- IUA elects new board members
- Convex establishes European subsidiary
- Operational technology vulnerabilities increased by 46% Skybox Security research reveals
- Insurance Europe responds to consultation by the EC on its proposal for a European digital identity expired
- Duck Creek Distribution Management solution chosen by FCCI Insurance Group expired
- r10 launches Partner Ecosystem expired
- MS Amlin AG appoints Robert Wiest as CEO expired
- Beazley announces new Global Head of Cyber Services expired
- Skuld announces changes within London management expired
28th July 2021
Ardonagh Europe created
The Ardonagh Group has announced the creation of Ardonagh Europe as it prepares to take its buy-and-build model to Europe.
Ardonagh Europe will be headquartered in Dublin and led by Conor Brennan, who will also continue to hold the position of Arachas ceo.
Ardonagh Europe will form part of the Ardonagh International segment and operate alongside Ardonagh Global Partners, led by Des O’Connor, which is focused on the rest of the world.
Ardonagh Trends(27 articles)