- Climate-Insurance Newslink Global Trends-Editor's Quarterly Highlights
- Ariel Re relaunches clean energy division as ‘Ariel Green,’
- Loadsure partners with WeatherOptics
- Miller and Clearwater Dynamics partner to establish marine insurance solution for the Ukrainian grain corridor
- Aviva to acquire AIG’s UK protection business for consideration of £460m
- Vaudoise selects Guidewire Cloud
- Customer Data Platforms to generate over $70bn in additional consumer spend by 2028 globally expired
- IDF Implementation Update: Inclusive Insurance in Kenya expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights expired
- United Nations Capital Development Fund and Sustainable Markets Initiative Insurance Task Force partner to scale insurance access for climate-vulnerable countries expired
- Gallagher Re launches the first in a series of Gray Rhino research papers expired
- 2023 North Atlantic Hurricane Season: El Niño Versus SSTs Tug of War continues-Moody's RMS expired
7th June 2023
Masojada appointed Chair of SiriusPoint
SiriusPoint has announced the appointment of Bronek Masojada as chair of the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Masojada, who joined the board on 2nd May this year, is an insurance market veteran with over 30 years’ leadership experience in the industry. Sharon Ludlow, who joined the board in February 2021, and has been interim chair since May 2022, will continue to serve as a non-executive director. Ludlow also remains chair of SiriusPoint’s Audit Committee.
Mr Masojada commented: “It is an honour to take on the role of Chair at this pivotal stage of SiriusPoint’s development. The company has robust foundations, an established platform, and an experienced executive leadership team focused on driving performance and delivering results.
"On behalf of the board and management team I extend the company’s thanks to Sharon Ludlow. As interim chair, Sharon has guided the board through a challenging transitional year, led the appointment of a ceo who specialises in transformation and growth, and positioned SiriusPoint for future success. I look forward to continuing to work with Scott and his executive team, and Sharon and our fellow directors, to ensure that performance, stakeholder focus, and value creation remain central to the company.”
SiriusPoint Trends(41 articles)