- Climate-Insurance Newslink Global Trends-Editor's Quarterly Highlights
- Ariel Re relaunches clean energy division as ‘Ariel Green,’
- Loadsure partners with WeatherOptics
- Miller and Clearwater Dynamics partner to establish marine insurance solution for the Ukrainian grain corridor
- Aviva to acquire AIG’s UK protection business for consideration of £460m
- Vaudoise selects Guidewire Cloud
- Customer Data Platforms to generate over $70bn in additional consumer spend by 2028 globally expired
- IDF Implementation Update: Inclusive Insurance in Kenya expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights expired
- United Nations Capital Development Fund and Sustainable Markets Initiative Insurance Task Force partner to scale insurance access for climate-vulnerable countries expired
- Gallagher Re launches the first in a series of Gray Rhino research papers expired
- 2023 North Atlantic Hurricane Season: El Niño Versus SSTs Tug of War continues-Moody's RMS expired
7th June 2023
IPCC at the Bonn Climate Conference
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change(IPCC) are taking an active part in the upcoming 58th session of the Subsidiary Bodies of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(UNFCCC). Set in Bonn from 5th to 15th June, the meeting is also known as the Bonn Climate Conference.
Throughout the conference, the IPCC will focus on delivering the main findings of the Synthesis Report and of the entire sixth assessment cycle. These efforts will also include contributions to the Global Stocktake Technical Dialogues taking place during the conference. The Technical Dialogues are a prelude to the first Global Stocktake scheduled to take place at this year’s Conference of the Parties(COP28) meetings in Dubai in December.
Experts from all three Working Groups of the IPCC will deliver vital contributions through the Research Dialogue scheduled to kick-off on 8th June.
On 9th June the IPCC will host a side event on the use of scenarios in the Sixth Assessment Report and future assessments. The event will unpack the outcomes and recommendations of the related IPCC scientific workshop held in April this year.
IPCC experts will also be taking part in other side events and activities.
IPCC Trends(45 articles)