- Consumer card spending grew just 3.6% in May, while food price inflation pushes grocery spending to its highest growth in two years-Barclays
- Market Report-Hargreaves Lansdown
- NatWest Group completes acquisition of a majority shareholding in workplace savings and pensions FinTech, Cushon
- Young Brits lead Europe in shunning bricks and mortar banking for digital-CRIF
- FCA grants agent EMI licence to PayFuture as it reaches major milestones
- Business confidence dips, back to long term trend-Lloyds
- Asian trade corridors to outpace global average by 2030 but threats to supply chain resilience remain-Standard Chartered expired
- 43% of UK exporters expect an increase in the risk of non-payment in 2023 (up from 27% last year)-Allianz Trade expired
- New independent Research Study reveals majority of Global financial institutions are unable to respond effectively to Fraud and Financial Crime expired
- FCA bans referral fees for debt packagers to help struggling consumers expired
- Digital Prepaid Card usage to surge, as the value of transactions grows 650% globally by 2028 expired
- Fabrick sign a new partnership with Mastercard to develop Embedded Finance solutions expired
26th May 2023
Ethereum staking annual percentage rate soars to an ATH of 8.98%-Bankless Times
At the beginning of May 2023, the APR was 5.31%, but it soon rose to 8.98%-a record high for Ethereum staking. This is according to the latest analysis by BanklessTimes.com.
The site's CEO, Jonathan Merry, commented on the findings:
"The surge in APR is largely attributed to the increasing demand for ETH staking and the resulting increase in rewards earned by ETH holders. This has been further compounded by a decrease in supply due to Ethereum's transition to Proof-of-Stake(PoS), as well as its 'Shapella' network upgrade in April, which enabled withdrawals of staked ETH and rewards."
After Shapella's full implementation, staking rewards for ETH holders have become increasingly attractive. This has led to an influx of new validators on the network, which has, in turn, driven up the APR and made Ethereum staking one of the most profitable investments in the crypto industry today.
Ethereum Trends(4 articles)