- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- Allianz reports operating profit up 3% for last year-well within target range
- AXA reports underlying earnings per share up 5% for 2019
- Ageas reveals best ever full year reports
- Swiss Re reports group net income up 73% for 2019
- Oxbow Partners publish third edition of the InsurTech Impact 25
- By Miles to assist policyholders with awareness of London's Ultra Low Emissions Zone(ULEZ) charge expired
- Guidewire InsuranceNow solution chosen by First Chicago and United Security Health and Casualty expired
- Willis Towers Watson win Analytics Solution of the Year at the 2020 Insurance ERM Awards for its Radar Live software expired
- Allianz Board changes announced expired
- AXA appoints Gunter as CEO AXA XL expired
- Swiss Re takes further steps towards net-zero emissions expired
12th February 2020
Leading cultural transformation experts join Lloyd’s Culture Advisory Group
Lloyd’s has confirmed the membership of its independent Culture Advisory Group. The Group has been set up as part of a comprehensive action plan to drive long-term culture change in the Lloyd’s market. It will provide expert advice and robust challenge to help ensure that Lloyd’s is taking the right actions to effect sustainable and measurable change.
Membership includes leading experts with experience of successful cultural transformation including John Amaechi, psychologist and ceo of APS, Brian Dow, ceo of Mental Health UK, Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia, ceo of Salesforce UKI and Debbie Ramsay, director at GoodCorporation.
Members of the Group representing the Lloyd’s market include the chief executives of the London Market Association (Sheila Cameron), the London Market Group(Clare Lebecq), the London and International Brokers’ Association(Christopher Croft), the International Underwriting Association(Dave Matcham), together with Inclusion@Lloyd’s Chair, Dominic Christian.
Chaired by Fiona Luck, Lloyd’s board member and non-executive director responsible for talent and culture, the group will provide guidance and thought leadership to support the programme of actions to address the four key themes^ that emerged from Lloyd’s 2019 culture survey findings.
Luck comments “We are privileged to bring together such an accomplished group of experts and industry leaders. I believe that the combination of their insights and experience along with the strong commitment from our Senior Leadership Team at Lloyd’s will drive real cultural change.
The Culture Advisory Group will help identify measurable outcomes, critically assess progress against these outcomes and play a pivotal role in creating the aspirational culture of integrity, respect and inclusion, across the Lloyd’s market."
The Group’s inaugural meeting took place on 30th January 2020, with regular meetings being scheduled throughout the year.
Lloyd's Trends(2,674 articles)