- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- Allianz reports operating profit up 3% for last year-well within target range
- AXA reports underlying earnings per share up 5% for 2019
- Ageas reveals best ever full year reports
- Swiss Re reports group net income up 73% for 2019
- Oxbow Partners publish third edition of the InsurTech Impact 25
- By Miles to assist policyholders with awareness of London's Ultra Low Emissions Zone(ULEZ) charge expired
- Guidewire InsuranceNow solution chosen by First Chicago and United Security Health and Casualty expired
- Willis Towers Watson win Analytics Solution of the Year at the 2020 Insurance ERM Awards for its Radar Live software expired
- Allianz Board changes announced expired
- AXA appoints Gunter as CEO AXA XL expired
- Swiss Re takes further steps towards net-zero emissions expired
12th February 2020
London Market Group launches three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US
The London Market Group has launched three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US:
The films can be found on the London Makes It Possible website- http://www.londonmakesitpossible.com, and from today they are being promoted to target brokers in the US via a digital advertising campaign.
The films star experts from across the London Market- underwriters, brokers, claims and breach specialists-who kindly gave their time to be filmed in a special studio that was set up in the old Pen Shop in Leadenhall Market at the end of last year.
These films are the first part of a promotional campaign that the London Market Group is undertaking to help promote the market in the US, under the London Makes It Possible brand.
London Market Group Trends(102 articles)