- FCA publishes two consultation papers, setting out its proposals in the event the UK leaves the European Union on 29th March 2019 without an implementation period
- Standard & Poor's publishes Countdown to Brexit report
- COUNTRY Financial selects Guidewire ClaimCenter solution
- Verisk showcases piCalculator, its solution for calculating schedules of loss for personal injury claims
- ABI appoints two new Board members
- Ascot's CEO Brooks to Chair LMA
- Antares appoints Taylor as Head of Specialty expired
- Catalina Holdings closes $700m equity capital raise-Apollo Funds becomes majority shareholders expired
- Cincinnati Financial moves for Munich Re subsidiary MSP Underwriting expired
- IGI appoints Rix as Chief Actuary expired
- The Standard Club and The Strike Club plan to merge expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
10th October 2018
LMA survey of senior claims personnel says top three priorities are brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing
Brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing are the top three priorities of claims leaders in the Lloyd’s market, a survey commissioned by the Lloyd’s Market Association(LMA) reveals.
The research provides a comprehensive picture of the concerns, opinions, and priorities of the market’s most senior claims personnel.
The study revealed the following significant findings:
-By a very great distance, the highest priority for claims heads is their managing agency’s claims brand and reputation. More than 90% selected this as a top-three priority.
-Straight-through processing, particularly regarding delegated authority claims, is respondents’ second-highest priority.
-Automation is seen as an immediate necessity within market-wide modernisation.
Tony Rai, head of London Market Claims at Hiscox and chair of the LMA Claims Committee (LMACC), comments “Canvassing the opinion of three quarters of all heads of claims at Lloyd’s managing agents has clearly highlighted the challenges ahead and the pace of change that is currently being demanded of claims departments. The LMACC undertook this detailed study to gain a clearer understanding of the fast-changing claims landscape, which will enable us to prioritise our efforts to best support the claims community within Lloyd’s.”
Lloyd's Trends(2615 articles)