- UK Finance CEO responds to Which? letter regarding the launch of the Authorised Push Payment Scam Voluntary Code(the Code)
- S&P Global Ratings publishes report headed "Islamic Finance And ESG: The Missing 'S "
- A group of banks join with SWIFT to test real-time gpi cross-border payments in Europe through the Eurosystem’s TARGET Instant Payments Settlement (TIPS)
- HSBC is adopting Globality’s innovative AI-based platform for sourcing and procurement of services
- lastminute.com working with Mastercard and Divido on a new instalment payment solution when booking travel
- Banking Trojans increasingly problematic for businesses says cyber experts Beazley
- Currencycloud and start-up Evarvest in new partnership expired
- Habito CEO comments “Despite house prices slowing down, recent Habito research shows cost is the biggest concern for would-be buyers across the UK" expired
- Marqeta $260m funding announced expired
- Monese brings Apple Pay in further markets to its customers expired
- Monzo reaches two million customer level expired
- Paragon's Asset finance business continues to grow its loan book expired
9th October 2018
World's first shared trading platform available for public beta test
The world's first shared trading platform, Exchain, has rolled out its public beta test. Exchain aims to build a transparent, open and mutually beneficial trading platform that is co-owned, shared and governed by the public and features shared benefits, monitoring and transaction transparency.
In order to better create a shared trading platform, Exchain comes with several features: the transaction is a form of investment in the platform; no transaction fees for the first three months; availability of partner programmes; and the ability to issues ICOs that will never be subject to listing fees. These features set up a scenario whereby both the project developer and the users of the exchange can participate in co-ownership, sharing and co-governance.
Exchain adopted the "transaction is a form of investment" model, in which users can, through trading, obtain the platform token, ET, and become a shareholder in Exchain, as well as share in the benefits and interests of Exchain. Exchain has also launched trading with no transaction fees for the first three months.