- Vocalink to modernise Peruvian electronic payments infrastructure
- Société Générale to open clearing capability for derivatives and OTCs in Paris
- iwoca adds Barclays and HSBC to Open Banking connections
- UK regulator grants electronic money licence to Airwallex
- MoneyGram launches new mobile app in 14 countries
- Revolut granted specialised bank and electronic money institution licences
- KeyBank launches Initial Opportunity Zone Fund for affordable housing expired
- Competitive market drives highest rate of remortgaging in a decade, says UK Finance expired
- Shri Shaktikanta Das appointed new Governor of Indian central bank expired
- Danske is first NI bank to launch Open Banking feature expired
- Demand for chief technology officers in financial services sector set to soar expired
- Zeux to list Hedera's native HBAR token in its digital payment wallet expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”