- FCA fines UBS £27.6m for transaction reporting failures
- S&P report says increasing disclosure could shine more light on bank resolvability
- Equfund relaunches Reap to address housing shortage
- Lloyds CEO gives up final salary pension after growing pressure
- Millennials are using "chat" to discuss investments with wealth managers, says GlobalData
- NatWest launches ‘Back Her Business’ female-only crowdfunding
- Barclays to sponsor the FA Women's Super League expired
- Cambridge & Counties joins National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers expired
- Lloyds commits over £9m to support SME apprenticeships in the UK expired
- Buy-to-let market beats gold, cash and fine art for investment returns, finds VeriSmart expired
- UK's wealthy frustrated by struggles with high-street banks, says BML expired
- Brexit has inflicted serious damage on UK financial services, says deVere expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”