- GlobalData survey highlights growth in UK consumers purchasing household insurance online
- Digital Risks launches new version of its Quote & Bind (Q&B) journey
- EIOPA requests Insurance Undertakings to provide information in the context of its 4th Long-Term Guarantees Report and the 2020 Solvency II Review
- R&Q US subsidiary enters into another program partnership
- QIC Global to use Sequel’s Impact system to deliver flexibility and functionality in order to capture and aggregate complex cyber exposures
- VIenna pre-tax profit up around 10% for 2018
- LV= announces plans to convert to a company limited by guarantee-2018 profit before tax down due to deteriorating financial markets expired
- LMA CEO states “Sexual harassment is simply indefensible in any workplace and all instances should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately" expired
- Beazley Breach Response Services publishes latest annual report expired
- Royal London CEO Loney bullish after 2018 result expired
- Hansard Global selects Majesco cloud-based solutions expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
24th June 2018
AdvantageGo announces two ground-breaking products-‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-designed to make it easier for commercial insurers/reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data
AdvantageGo has announced two ground-breaking products- ‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-which are designed to make it easier for commercial insurers and reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data.
‘Score’ provides rapid access to layered risk scores for any insurable asset anywhere in the world, across all lines of business. Augmenting normalised data from leading global data providers and the Internet of Things, ‘Score’ serves up a benchmark of risk scores, that are displayed a single view together with map locations, risk notifications and alerts.
‘Aniita’ is a digital assistant designed to provide instant, accurate answers to business-critical commercial insurance and reinsurance questions via speech or SMS. ‘Aniita’ connects to any policy administration, exposure management or third-party system as well as sourcing data from a multitude of external sources.
Adrian Morgan, Head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies says “For the first time, insurance professionals can immediately access powerful and relevant curated insights, by typing less and talking more. We recently published a survey of insurance leaders highlighting that upgrading technology is the number one concern for insurance professionals. There’s never been a better time to talk to us about how we can help you to navigate the new digital landscape.”
NIIT Technologies Trends(14 articles)