- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Lloyd's first half aggregated market profit £0.6bn-combined ratio improves, investment income drops
- Standard & Poor's reports on Monte Rendez-Vous
- LMA launches new report-"InsurTech-led change in the Lloyd’s Market"
- Willis Towers Watson report says 71 InsurTech funding transactions in second quarter a record but $579m invested down 20%
- Over twenty insurance sector start-ups set to unveil their intention to form an alliance known as Insurtech UK.
- Accenture survey indicates financial services firms are closing the gap on cyber attacks, having stopped four in five of all breach attempts last year expired
- RMS and Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies(CCRS) announce the release of a new Data Definitions Document v1.0 for 14 different classes of insurance exposure which covers an estimated $554tr of total insured limits globally expired
- Willis Towers Watson announces Property Quantified, a first-of-its-kind technology platform to help organisations analyze potential property losses across a global portfolio with the aim of optimizing risk transfer and insurance strategies expired
- CII reduces gender pay gap expired
- ABI commissions new report-"Tackling the gender seniority gap: what works for the insurance and long-term savings industry" expired
- SSP becomes a signatory of both the Inclusive Behaviours in Insurance Pledge and the Tech Talent Charter expired
24th June 2018
AdvantageGo announces two ground-breaking products-‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-designed to make it easier for commercial insurers/reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data
AdvantageGo has announced two ground-breaking products- ‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-which are designed to make it easier for commercial insurers and reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data.
‘Score’ provides rapid access to layered risk scores for any insurable asset anywhere in the world, across all lines of business. Augmenting normalised data from leading global data providers and the Internet of Things, ‘Score’ serves up a benchmark of risk scores, that are displayed a single view together with map locations, risk notifications and alerts.
‘Aniita’ is a digital assistant designed to provide instant, accurate answers to business-critical commercial insurance and reinsurance questions via speech or SMS. ‘Aniita’ connects to any policy administration, exposure management or third-party system as well as sourcing data from a multitude of external sources.
Adrian Morgan, Head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies says “For the first time, insurance professionals can immediately access powerful and relevant curated insights, by typing less and talking more. We recently published a survey of insurance leaders highlighting that upgrading technology is the number one concern for insurance professionals. There’s never been a better time to talk to us about how we can help you to navigate the new digital landscape.”
NIIT Technologies Trends(14 articles)