- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- London Market Group reviews Brexit scenario
- CNA Hardy Receives High Court approval for EEA Luxembourg subsidiary
- RSA gets High Court nod for Luxembourg-based EEA subsidiary
- Insurers want 2 years to prepare for IFRS 17
- Zurich holds 2018 Investor Day
- S & P Global Ratings believes the recent surge in economic damage from extreme climatic events may focus the attention of public authorities about the need for adaptation investments and accelerate investment in this area expired
- Insurance Europe raises concerns about the European Commission’s collective actions proposals expired
- ICMIF publishes report with local specialists headed "Country diagnostic on mutual and cooperative microinsurance in Sri Lanka" expired
- Verisk to acquire Rulebook expired
- The Hartford purchases sharing and on-demand InsurTech Y-Risk expired
- AIR Worldwide estimates industry insured losses from Camp Fire in Northern California will be between $6bn and $9bn expired
24th June 2018
AdvantageGo announces two ground-breaking products-‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-designed to make it easier for commercial insurers/reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data
AdvantageGo has announced two ground-breaking products- ‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-which are designed to make it easier for commercial insurers and reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data.
‘Score’ provides rapid access to layered risk scores for any insurable asset anywhere in the world, across all lines of business. Augmenting normalised data from leading global data providers and the Internet of Things, ‘Score’ serves up a benchmark of risk scores, that are displayed a single view together with map locations, risk notifications and alerts.
‘Aniita’ is a digital assistant designed to provide instant, accurate answers to business-critical commercial insurance and reinsurance questions via speech or SMS. ‘Aniita’ connects to any policy administration, exposure management or third-party system as well as sourcing data from a multitude of external sources.
Adrian Morgan, Head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies says “For the first time, insurance professionals can immediately access powerful and relevant curated insights, by typing less and talking more. We recently published a survey of insurance leaders highlighting that upgrading technology is the number one concern for insurance professionals. There’s never been a better time to talk to us about how we can help you to navigate the new digital landscape.”
NIIT Technologies Trends(14 articles)