- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
24th June 2018
AdvantageGo announces two ground-breaking products-‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-designed to make it easier for commercial insurers/reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data
AdvantageGo has announced two ground-breaking products- ‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-which are designed to make it easier for commercial insurers and reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data.
‘Score’ provides rapid access to layered risk scores for any insurable asset anywhere in the world, across all lines of business. Augmenting normalised data from leading global data providers and the Internet of Things, ‘Score’ serves up a benchmark of risk scores, that are displayed a single view together with map locations, risk notifications and alerts.
‘Aniita’ is a digital assistant designed to provide instant, accurate answers to business-critical commercial insurance and reinsurance questions via speech or SMS. ‘Aniita’ connects to any policy administration, exposure management or third-party system as well as sourcing data from a multitude of external sources.
Adrian Morgan, Head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies says “For the first time, insurance professionals can immediately access powerful and relevant curated insights, by typing less and talking more. We recently published a survey of insurance leaders highlighting that upgrading technology is the number one concern for insurance professionals. There’s never been a better time to talk to us about how we can help you to navigate the new digital landscape.”
NIIT Technologies Trends(14 articles)