- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty(AGCS) reviews drop in large shipping losses and changing scenario
- New research from Startupbootcamp and PwC explores how InsurTech has evolved over the last three years
- ACORD announces the winners of the European semi-finals of its InsurTech Innovation Challenge(AIIC)
- CMA publishes provisional decision on market investigation into advice given to pensions trustees by investment consultants
- FCA publishes Annual Report and Accounts
- Clark elected CII President expired
- Oasis Loss Modelling Framework announces all components of its catastrophe modelling software are now open source and downloadable from GitHub free of charge expired
- Co-operators partners with Slice Labs to launch new digital brand expired
- Allianz completes acquisition of 99.03% of shares in Nigerian insurer Ensure expired
- Beazley first half indicates good growth but profit dips through lower investment return and reserve strengthening expired
- Markel granted a license to establish an insurer in Germany expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)