- Sapiens and DataCrest form strategic partnership
- Africa Specialty Risks(ASR) forms a landmark parametric reinsurance partnership with a leading European reinsurer
- Fidelis reports 2023 year and fourth quarter results
- Ryan Specialty reports fourth quarter 2023 financials
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- Prudential Regulation Authority*PRA) publishes PS3/24 Review of Solvency II: Reporting and disclosure phase 2 near-final
- Unity insurance facility expanded to cover all shipping to and from Ukrainian ports expired
- Analysis reveals cost of motoring accelerated 8% in 2024-The Green Insurer expired
- Desjardins Group selects Majesco’s Intelligent Sales & Underwriting Workbench expired
- West and Central Europe-Editor's highlight extracts from Insurance Newslink articles in the last three months expired
- Prudential Regulation Authority publishes PS2/24-"Review of Solvency II: Adapting to the UK insurance market" expired
- Swiss Re Institute reports on economic losses from weather perils expired
24th May 2023
Insly launches BrokerFlow-global, no code, sales software for brokers
Insly, the no code software provider, has launched BrokerFlow, a tool enabling brokers to digitise their sales workflow, including application forms, risk surveys and customer proposals. Marking the first time that Insly has brought its market leading technology to the global broker market, BrokerFlow will enable brokers to streamline their sales funnel, and help clients to make better insurance decisions.
Best known for its global no code MGA platform, Insly is also the market leader for broker software in Poland, Estonia, and Latvia, with over 5,000 brokers using its country specific solutions in these markets. The new product will bring Insly’s broker experience and expertise to a global audience, while building on the company’s existing no code foundations.
Brokers regularly create proposals for customers and risk surveys for insurers, before presenting several insurer quotes along with their recommended option. Many brokers still create these documents manually using a combination of Word, Excel, PDF and email, which can be time-consuming and lack standardisation across a business.
BrokerFlow digitises the entire process, from sending professional application forms to customers(request for quote), to gathering quotes from insurers, and then automatically building clear, branded pdf proposal documents to share with customers.
The tool also digitises the quote acceptance process via online submission forms and enables brokers to replace manual risk assessments with online forms to be completed by either the broker or the end customer. Finally, it can help brokers with their renewal management, automatically generating a renewal form based on existing details and sharing a link for the customer to review and edit.
Designed for non-IT professionals, Insly's low/no-code setup makes digitisation easy, enabling brokers to implement systems or make changes without extensive IT development time or specialist skills. Through built-in APIs, it is also designed to integrate seamlessly with existing CRM, policy administration and finance systems, updating all relevant documents automatically and aiding compliance. It can also connect to third-party data sources to make form filling quicker and easier.
“Coming from an insurance background, Insly understands the industry better than most software providers,” commented Risto Rossar, founder and ceo of Insly. “We have already been supplying brokers in Eastern Europe for nearly 10 years, and we wanted to combine this expertise with our no code capabilities, which are already well established in the global MGA market. The result is Broker Flow, enabling brokers to rapidly digitise a key area of their workflow, which is critical to generating sales, driving growth, and ensuring happy customers.”
Insly Trends(3 articles)