- FCA fines JLT Specialty £7.8m for financial crime control failings
- Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions
- The link between data hygiene and enterprise value improvements-Thomas Viljeon,CEO Prodinity
- On-road hydrogen vehicles to exceed 1m globally by 2027
- Acrisure acquires Russell Scanlan
- INSTANDA raises $45m to fund its next phase of growth
- EquiTrust Life Partners with Sapiens on their Next Generation Digital Agent Experience expired
- Removing the ‘File and Use’ health insurance policy that caused delays to COVID-19-related products will be a game-changer in India, says GlobalData expired
- Lancashire senior underwriting appointments expired
- Hands to succeed Collins as Miller CEO expired
- Nexus Underwriting establishes new Financial Lines Division-Nexus Frontier expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights expired
22nd June 2022
Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions
Marsh McLennan has announced the appointment of John Jones as chief Marketing and Communications officer and Pat Hagemann as office of the coo Chief of staff. Jones and Hagemann will report to John Doyle, Group president and coo of Marsh McLennan. The appointments are effective 1st July.
“I have deep respect for the expertise and professionalism that John and Pat bring to their new roles,” said Doyle. “Their appointments will help us deliver our enterprise strategy to drive greater client impact and to be more agile and collaborative.”
Jones will lead Marsh McLennan’s new marketing and communications organisation, which will support the Company’s four businesses, Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman, and the Marsh McLennan Advantage group, which drives cross-business initiatives, partnerships and thought leadership.
Jones joined Marsh McLennan in 2016 and is currently chief Marketing officer of Marsh. He has more than 25 years of marketing, communications, and strategy experience, including as svp of Marketing and Strategy of AIG’s commercial insurance business.
In her new role, Hagemann will support strategic initiatives and liaise with business and functional leaders across the company to administer a wide range of projects. The Company’s Business Resiliency Management, Global Security and Executive Services teams will report to her.
In her 40-year career at Marsh, Hagemann has held numerous leadership roles, including Global Risk and Compliance officer and coo for the US and Canada. She has been chief Administrative officer of Marsh since 2017.
Marsh McLennan Trends(832 articles)