- FCA fines JLT Specialty £7.8m for financial crime control failings
- Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions
- The link between data hygiene and enterprise value improvements-Thomas Viljeon,CEO Prodinity
- On-road hydrogen vehicles to exceed 1m globally by 2027
- Acrisure acquires Russell Scanlan
- INSTANDA raises $45m to fund its next phase of growth
- EquiTrust Life Partners with Sapiens on their Next Generation Digital Agent Experience expired
- Removing the ‘File and Use’ health insurance policy that caused delays to COVID-19-related products will be a game-changer in India, says GlobalData expired
- Lancashire senior underwriting appointments expired
- Hands to succeed Collins as Miller CEO expired
- Nexus Underwriting establishes new Financial Lines Division-Nexus Frontier expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights expired
22nd June 2022
EquiTrust Life Partners with Sapiens on their Next Generation Digital Agent Experience
Sapiens International Corporation has announced that EquiTrust Life, a leading North American life and health insurance company, has selected Sapiens’ award-winning suite of e-application, illustration and digital solutions to provide their agents next generation customer acquisition and service capabilities.
Sapiens IllustrationPro, Sapiens ApplicationPro and Sapiens DigitalSuite support EquiTrust Life’s key product offerings by providing comprehensive, new business illustrations with enhanced solutions for complex scenarios with split second calculations, and an interactive experience to reduce re-keying, resulting in fewer errors, faster time to decision and better engagement. Sapiens says its simple intuitive, device-agnostic user engagement with flexible branding and integrations enhances EquiTrust Life’s partner experience. Leveraging Sapiens’ toolkit, the solution provides self-sufficiency and reduces total cost of ownership.
“We were looking for one vendor to drive our digital transformation and accelerate innovation within our agent sales process. Innovation is a key pillar within EquiTrust Life, and we felt that Sapiens’ digital tools would enable innovation much faster than any other competitor, while providing us industry insights and best practices,” said Carol Woodruff, vp, Information Systems with EquiTrust Life. “We administer financial products for retirees, and Sapiens’ solution delivers a superior agent experience to market complex financial products that help protect our growing senior population.”
“We are very excited to partner with EquiTrust Life on their digital transformation journey,” said Jamie Yoder, Sapiens North America president & general manager. “Sapiens not only provides a wide array of best-of-breed solutions, but we also truly understand our customers’ operational goals and are committed to delivering best-in-class solutions, seamlessly to drive growth and deliver value."
Sapiens Trends(268 articles)