- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- The UK Supreme Court substantially allowed FCA’s appeal on behalf of policyholders regarding BI claims test case
- Lloyd's receive regulatory nod to set up new multi Insurance Special Purpose Vehicle(mISPV)
- Allianz sets climate targets for specific asset classes in the insured portfolio and strategically expands sustainability
- Insurance Europe publishes response to IAIS on supervision of climate-related risks
- UK car insurance premiums fell by 6% in 2020
- US life insurance activity hits record growth in 2020 reports MIB Life Index expired
- MetLife Gulf partners with Munich Re Automation Solutions to support ongoing digital transformation expired
- SCOR develops cyber risk management tool through innovative partnership with CyberCube expired
- Conduit reports progress and new appointments expired
- Dale Underwriting Partners appoints Active Underwriter expired
- Willis Towers Watson adds Shanghai to its Global Markets P&C Hub expired
13th January 2021
Sapiens partners with Click-Ins to speed up car damage claims process
Sapiens International Corporation and Click-Ins, a rapidly growing next-generation AI SaaS vehicle damage inspection and assessment platform, have announced a partnership that will provide carriers with a comprehensive solution to accelerate claims management.
Click-Ins joins Sapiens’ robust partner ecosystem, which enables carriers to implement third party solutions, providing them a significant competitive advantage. Sapiens’ API-based platform and open architecture ensures that providers can choose the building blocks they need to integrate all elements within their ecosystem, offering full digital enablement.
Click-Ins solutions support end to end processing, automation and claims management and settlement. Through a seamless integration with Sapiens’ CoreSuite for P&C, carriers of all sizes can harness the benefits of AI to enable agility, speed and truly digital, yet simplified, claims experiences.
“AI and deep learning are transforming insurance underwriting as we know it,” said Roni Al-Dor, president and ceo at Sapiens. “Click-Ins has the expertise and capabilities needed to drive this transformation, making them ideal partners in our quest to provide comprehensive, customer-centric solutions.”
Click-Ins automates vehicle inspections for a smart, digital experience, enabling carriers to detect, analyze and process vehicle damage, with the click of any digital camera. Click-Ins works to increase automation, reduce human errors, fraud and risk, and increase customer satisfaction. Based on AI, deep learning, 3D modelling, applied mathematics and computer vision, Click-Ins enables accurate recognition and analysis of external damages to all types of vehicles. The solution captures and processes digital pictures of damaged vehicles and transforms them into damage reports and damage repair estimates.
“We are pleased to partner with Sapiens. The need to automate car damage detection and accelerate claim processes is vital in today’s industry climate,” said Eugene Greenberg, co-founder and ceo at Click-Ins. “The integrated solution will enable insurance companies to better serve their customers.”
Sapiens Trends(243 articles)
Artificial Intelligence Trends(442 mentions in Insurance Newslink)