- Lloyd's report highlights reputation as one of the most valuable intangible assets to global businesses
- LMG and Willis Towers Watson publishes latest report reflecting on the lessons learnt from lockdown
- New report reveals online insurance claims pain during COVID-19 as consumers demand better digital services
- Aviva to sell its 50% shareholding in Italian JV Aviva Vita
- Insurance Europe publishes response to the European Commission’s roadmap for the review of VAT rules for financial and insurance services
- Caura adds mobile-first motor insurance product to all-in-one car management app
- Praedicat developes scenarios designed to help insurers that have a clash risk from coronavirus that impact general liability and directors & officers(D&O) lines expired
- RMS collaborates with Willis Re and Securian Financial on launching the first Indemnity-Based Mortality Catastrophe Bond expired
- Whitespace adds unique video calling capability within the platform expired
- Inigo completes capital raise of approximately $800m expired
- Ki platform goes live with partner brokers expired
- MAPFRE MSV Life in Malta goes live with Sapiens’ life & pension core suite and digital solution expired
18th November 2020
RSA agrees terms of a recommended cash offer
The boards of Regent Bidco Limited(Bidco), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation, Tryg , and RSA Insurance Group have announced that they have reached agreement on the terms of a recommended cash offer to be made by Bidco for the entire issued and to be issued
share capital of RSA(the "Acquisition"), and the associated separation of RSA's Scandinavian business following completion.
Intact will retain RSA's Canadian, UK and international
operations, Tryg will retain RSA's Swedish and Norwegian Businesses, and Intact and Tryg will co-own RSA's Danish Business on a 50/50 economic basis.
It is intended that the Acquisition will be effected by way of a court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement under Part 26 of the Companies Act although Bidco reserves the right
to effect the Acquisition by way of a Takeover Offer, subject to the consent of the Panel and the terms of the Co-operation Agreement).
RSA Trends(603 articles)
Intact Trends(13 articles)
Tryg Trends(23 articles)