- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- S&P Global Ratings report says remediation Is key to managing cyber risks
- Beazley Breach Insight indicates middle-market cyber attacks rise during the pandemic
- Marsh report says captive use rises amid challenging global market conditions and pandemic
- Substantial number of UK SMEs interested in pandemic-specific cover says GlobalData
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a consultation by the EC on ethical and legal requirements for trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) in the EU.
- Duck Creek partners with WPS and InsurTechnix-jointly developed Cyban Solution-available to general insurers in the UK expired
- Experian extends comparison offering to include car insurance expired
- Blackstone invests alongside Fairfax in $500m Ki launch expired
- China’s general insurance industry growth to slow down in 2020 due to COVID-19, says GlobalData expired
- Mactavish comments on FCA approach to settling COVID-19 related BI disputes expired
- Davis appointed President and CUO of Canopius USA expired
13th September 2020
KPMG teams with Majesco to leverage Digital1st Insurance platform
KPMG teams with Majesco to leverage Digital1st Insurance platform to enable digital strategies and business models for insurers moving towards a Connected Enterprise
Majesco and KPMG are working together to accelerate insurance digital transformation using Majesco Digital1st® Insurance platform. Digital1st® is a microservices-based digital experience platform with a low code/no code configurability and a robust API and partner ecosystem apps. Combined with Majesco’s CloudInsurer® core insurance platform, it provides insurers with an end-to-end capability enabling insurers to become more connected with their clients, agents and brokers.
“Digital transformation is a top strategic priority for insurers, particularly in today's new reality with everyone seeking digital options," said Mike Adler, principal, Insurance–Management Consulting, at KPMG. “Customer and agent experiences and increasingly digital expectations require insurers to rapidly innovate and adapt to acquire and retain customers, drive operational effectiveness, enable productivity of distribution channels and meet the needs of a new generation of customer. Our partnership with Majesco will help insurers meet these needs rapidly to compete in a digital world and move towards a Connected Enterprise.”
“The entire insurance industry is rapidly pivoting to a digital operating model that requires speed-to-value and customer-focused products and services that continually adapt to changing market dynamics and customer behaviours,” said Ed Ossie, coo at Majesco. “Insurers must make bold moves to optimize today’s business and create the future business to substantially increase their potential for success. Majesco and KPMG are committed to helping leaders blaze new digital trails that can power growth and innovation as they capture the future of insurance.”
Majesco research notes that a top motivator for digital transformation is driven by customer and distribution channel expectations of a much-improved experience and ranks as a top strategic initiative. They are looking to new platforms with rich and robust capabilities that will enable speed of innovation to reimagine their future as digital insurer.
Majesco Trends(57 articles)
KPMG Trends(120 articles)