- Insurance Newslink Global Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- Lloyd's publishes its new Culture Dashboard
- CII urges action to restore trust
- Swiss Re confirms claims and reserves related to COVID-19 of $2.5bn-resulted in a net loss of $1.1bn but confident for the future
- Hastings Insurance Group confirmed that it has been approached regarding a possible cash offer
- US P&C surplus fell by $75.7bn in first quarter
- RMS estimates that US insured losses from Hurricane Hanna will not exceed $400m expired
- Sapiens to acquire Boston--based Delphi Technology expired
- Chubb reports net loss for second quarter of $331m expired
- RSA operating and underwriting results up for first half expired
- AXIS Capital reports net income of $112 m for second quarter expired
- Lancashire produced strong underwriting performance in first half expired
29th July 2020
Guidewire announces its own investment in three InsurTechs-Betterview, CLARA Analytics, and IMburse
Guidewire Software has announced its own investment in three insurTechs-Betterview, CLARA Analytics, and IMburse.
Betterview provides a geospatial analytics platform to help insurers better understand and manage commercial and residential property risk. Insurers use Betterview’s property analytics and geospatial imagery platform to better quote and underwrite risk, improve loss control, streamline renewals, and improve claims assessment processes.
CLARA Analytics applies AI-based techniques to unlock insights from medical notes, bills, and other documents surrounding a claim, and then generates predictions and alerts to help adjusters take action to settle claims smartly, including identifying optimal care providers and selecting optimal attorneys.
IMburse (based in Zurich) provides a modern payment platform that enables insurers to give customers a choice of paying via traditional digital routes like ACH and credit cards, or via more modern platforms like Venmo and PayPal, without having to integrate with each service in a customized way.
Guidewire Trends(418 articles)
Artificial Intelligence Trends(401 mentions in Insurance Newslink)