- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- Swiss Re sigma report says global insurance industry to recover strongly from COVID-19 induced pull-back
- Industry initiative to help long standing customers is delivering results says the ABI
- London Market usage of PPL reaches all time high through July renewals
- CII becomes accredited member of the Commonwealth
- Allianz closes acquisition of the automobile and other Property & Casualty business from SulAmérica
- Duck Creek solutions chosen by Builders Mutual expired
- ClaimFox joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program to enhance efficiency of claims teams’ external interactions expired
- Evertas says there is a serious problem of ‘phantom’ knowledge of cryptoassets from insurers expired
- Belgian insurance industry to see GWP declines across the board in 2020, says GlobalData expired
- Life dominated South Africa’s insurance market to be put under immense strain by COVID-19, says GlobalData expired
- ABI announces extension to Chair and Deputy Chair terms expired
28th June 2020
Geneva Association to share new reports on "Building Flood Resilience in a Changing Climate"
The Geneva Association is pleased to share a series of four reports on Building Flood Resilience in a Changing Climate in mature economies–comprehensive studies on flood risk management(FRM) in the US, Germany and England, and an overview report with key findings and stakeholder recommendations.
The authors will discuss the reports in our next Risk Conversations webinar on 7th July 2020 at 15:00–16:00 CEST/ 9:00–10:00 EST.
Geneva Association Trends(94 articles)