- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- US insurance trade associations unveil Business Continuity Protection Program(BCPP)-a new customer-focused proposal for a federal program tailored specifically to help businesses meet the financial challenges from future pandemics
- NOAA forecasts an above-normal 2020 Atlantic hurricane season
- Mactavish new report reveals huge conflict of interest for insurance brokers over COVID-19 crisis
- Aviva estimates £160m net in notified and projected COVID-19 claims
- Generali net profit down at E113m(E744m) for first quarter but "good operating performance"
- General insurance business in South Korea to stagnate in 2020 due to COVID-19, says GlobalData expired
- Thailand life insurance industry to contract in 2020 due to COVID-19, says GlobalData expired
- Richter will be appointed Global Head of Cyber Center of Competence for Allianz Group expired
- PartnerRe appoints Stanley as Head of U.S. Casualty expired
- UK P&I Club partners with BlueMed to provide 24/7 medical services at sea during COVID-19 crisis expired
- Ardonagh Group income up 1.6%-limited impact from COVID-19 expired
20th May 2020
AIG selects Duck Creek onDemand solution and enters new strategic partnership with supplier
Duck Creek Technologies has announced that American International Group(AIG), a longtime Duck Creek customer, has entered into a new strategic partnership with Duck Creek. AIG selected Duck Creek OnDemand, the provider’s SaaS solution for the P&C and general insurance industry as its global standard. This partnership is an important enabler of AIG 200, the company’s enterprise-wide effort focused on: underwriting excellence; modernizing AIG’s operating infrastructure; enhancing user and customer experience; and becoming a more unified company.
“AIG 200 is a multi-year, enterprise-wide effort focused on the long-term strategic positioning of AIG,” said Peter Zaffino, AIG’s president & Global coo. “Duck Creek’s SaaS cloud solution is a core component of the enabling technology we are deploying to support our global underwriting platform. Specifically, it will allow us to achieve the new digital experience we want for our customers and distribution partners, drive enhanced data insights to support underwriting excellence, and improve the efficiency of our operations.”
Duck Creek OnDemand is an end-to-end SaaS cloud based solution, providing all services, support, and computing resources needed to help carriers move faster and more efficiently than ever before. By leveraging the best available technology and continuously delivering new functionality to solve ever-changing P&C and general insurance business challenges with speed and flexibility, OnDemand enables a fundamentally new approach to competing in today’s industry—one where technology supports strategy rather than dictating it, and where insurers are empowered to focus on innovation in entirely new ways.
“AIG’s scale and geographic reach require a SaaS solution that can support all of its businesses around the world,” said Michael Jackowski, ceo of Duck Creek. “Our team is proud to support such a respected and iconic organisation, and to provide the solutions and expertise AIG needs to achieve operational excellence and provide its customers and distribution partners with superb, high quality service. We’re excited to expand our relationship and help AIG take this important new step in its journey to become a top performing company and leading insurance franchise.”
Duck Creek Trends(90 articles)
AIG Trends(687 articles)