- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- S&P Global Ratings report says remediation Is key to managing cyber risks
- Beazley Breach Insight indicates middle-market cyber attacks rise during the pandemic
- Marsh report says captive use rises amid challenging global market conditions and pandemic
- Substantial number of UK SMEs interested in pandemic-specific cover says GlobalData
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a consultation by the EC on ethical and legal requirements for trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) in the EU.
- Duck Creek partners with WPS and InsurTechnix-jointly developed Cyban Solution-available to general insurers in the UK expired
- Experian extends comparison offering to include car insurance expired
- Blackstone invests alongside Fairfax in $500m Ki launch expired
- China’s general insurance industry growth to slow down in 2020 due to COVID-19, says GlobalData expired
- Mactavish comments on FCA approach to settling COVID-19 related BI disputes expired
- Davis appointed President and CUO of Canopius USA expired
12th February 2020
Cytora joins Duck Creek Technologies Partner Ecosystem programme
Duck Creek Technologies have announced that Cytora has joined its Partner Ecosystem programme. Through its Property API, Cytora can enable Duck Creek customers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of their underwriting, automatically enriching insurance submissions with property, location, and rating data from 50+ sources to enable fast, accurate risk assessment.
Duck Creek customers can now interface with Cytora’s Property API seamlessly in their underwriting process through an Anywhere Enabled Integration, available on the Duck Creek Content Exchange. The Property API automatically enriches insurance submissions with all of the information needed to underwrite in one API call, meaning underwriting teams no longer need to manually gather information to assess commercial risks.
For most insurers and MGAs, submission data received from brokers and insurers is often riddled with errors and missing values. This leads to inaccurate risk selection and inefficient processes.
With Cytora’s Property API, insurers can:
-Enhance risk differentiation and assess risk more accurately with data from 50+ sources
-Improve underwriting efficiency by automating data gathering and validation
-Provide a better customer experience by providing fairer pricing and passing savings back to their customers.
Bart Patrick, EMEA md, Duck Creek, comments“Assessing and pricing risk accurately is critical to insurers now more than ever. The volume of data involved inherently opens the door for error when manual processes are introduced, not to mention the disadvantage that the pace of work involved presents. Cytora offers an excellent solution that solves several complex problems at once; their Property API is a fantastic value-add for carriers, and Duck Creek is thrilled to welcome them into our rapidly-growing Partner Ecosystem.”
Richard Hartley, CEO, Cytora, added “We’re really excited to be partnering with Duck Creek, a company that similarly understands the impact innovative technology can have on the insurance industry. Insurers often receive incomplete information, which makes it difficult for them to assess risk quickly and accurately. With Cytora, Duck Creek customers can now automate repetitive manual processes and access high-quality data to assess risks more accurately.”
The Duck Creek Partner Ecosystem includes system integrators, consulting/advisory, and solution partners that offer a breadth and depth of complementary value-add solutions and services to extend the power of the Duck Creek Platform to joint customers, enabling them to more quickly and efficiently meet their business challenges.
Cytora Trends(6 articles)
Duck Creek Trends(86 articles)
Artificial Intelligence Trends(233 mentions in Insurance Newslink)