- Allianz reports E2.6bn operating profit in second quarter-CEO Bate says "robust results"
- Hannover Re reports profit of E402m for the half year
- AIG reports second quarter results-$458m of estimated COVID-19 losses
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a call for evidence by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) on credit rating information and data
- Aon reports second quater financials
- Marsh & McLennan reports second quarter results
- Insurance Europe publishes an insight briefing about the European insurance industry’s views on artificial intelligence(AI) expired
- McKenzie Intelligence Services(MIS) awarded European Space Agency contract expired
- Access to insurance firmly on insurance brokers’ agenda says BIBA-Access to Insurance Committee(AIC) formed expired
- Brit indicates strong rate increases and premium growth in an unprecedented period defined by COVID-19 expired
- Hiscox reports half yearly position-$232m reserved for COVID-19 related claims expired
- Lloyd's appoints Spyropoulos as Country manager, Singapore and CEO, Lloyd’s Asia expired
12th February 2020
Leading cultural transformation experts join Lloyd’s Culture Advisory Group
Lloyd’s has confirmed the membership of its independent Culture Advisory Group. The Group has been set up as part of a comprehensive action plan to drive long-term culture change in the Lloyd’s market. It will provide expert advice and robust challenge to help ensure that Lloyd’s is taking the right actions to effect sustainable and measurable change.
Membership includes leading experts with experience of successful cultural transformation including John Amaechi, psychologist and ceo of APS, Brian Dow, ceo of Mental Health UK, Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia, ceo of Salesforce UKI and Debbie Ramsay, director at GoodCorporation.
Members of the Group representing the Lloyd’s market include the chief executives of the London Market Association (Sheila Cameron), the London Market Group(Clare Lebecq), the London and International Brokers’ Association(Christopher Croft), the International Underwriting Association(Dave Matcham), together with Inclusion@Lloyd’s Chair, Dominic Christian.
Chaired by Fiona Luck, Lloyd’s board member and non-executive director responsible for talent and culture, the group will provide guidance and thought leadership to support the programme of actions to address the four key themes^ that emerged from Lloyd’s 2019 culture survey findings.
Luck comments “We are privileged to bring together such an accomplished group of experts and industry leaders. I believe that the combination of their insights and experience along with the strong commitment from our Senior Leadership Team at Lloyd’s will drive real cultural change.
The Culture Advisory Group will help identify measurable outcomes, critically assess progress against these outcomes and play a pivotal role in creating the aspirational culture of integrity, respect and inclusion, across the Lloyd’s market."
The Group’s inaugural meeting took place on 30th January 2020, with regular meetings being scheduled throughout the year.
Lloyd's Trends(2,674 articles)