- Allianz reports E2.6bn operating profit in second quarter-CEO Bate says "robust results"
- Hannover Re reports profit of E402m for the half year
- AIG reports second quarter results-$458m of estimated COVID-19 losses
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a call for evidence by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) on credit rating information and data
- Aon reports second quater financials
- Marsh & McLennan reports second quarter results
- Insurance Europe publishes an insight briefing about the European insurance industry’s views on artificial intelligence(AI) expired
- McKenzie Intelligence Services(MIS) awarded European Space Agency contract expired
- Access to insurance firmly on insurance brokers’ agenda says BIBA-Access to Insurance Committee(AIC) formed expired
- Brit indicates strong rate increases and premium growth in an unprecedented period defined by COVID-19 expired
- Hiscox reports half yearly position-$232m reserved for COVID-19 related claims expired
- Lloyd's appoints Spyropoulos as Country manager, Singapore and CEO, Lloyd’s Asia expired
12th February 2020
London Market Group launches three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US
The London Market Group has launched three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US:
The films can be found on the London Makes It Possible website- http://www.londonmakesitpossible.com, and from today they are being promoted to target brokers in the US via a digital advertising campaign.
The films star experts from across the London Market- underwriters, brokers, claims and breach specialists-who kindly gave their time to be filmed in a special studio that was set up in the old Pen Shop in Leadenhall Market at the end of last year.
These films are the first part of a promotional campaign that the London Market Group is undertaking to help promote the market in the US, under the London Makes It Possible brand.
London Market Group Trends(102 articles)