- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- S&P Global Ratings publishes new report-"A Look At Our Ratings On The Top 12 Global Multiline Insurers After Application Of Our New Criteria"
- Aon publishes new report-"Prepare for the expected: Safeguarding value in the era of cyber risk"
- FCA steps up efforts to ensure firms are getting ready for a no-deal Brexit
- Insurance Europe and the CFO Forum have issued a joint call for further improvements to be made to the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 17—insurance contracts
- J.D. Power latest survey indicates that 74% of US homeowners insurance customers believe the industry needs improvement, with 13% of customers indicating that “radical improvement is needed"
- RMS estimates insured losses from Hurricane Dorian to the US will be between $500m and $1.5bn expired
- EMC to implement Guidewire solutions expired
- Rothesay LIfe expect a record year for new business expired
- RSA merges Commercial Risk Solutions(CRS) and Global Risk Solutions(GRS) expired
- Suncorp appoints Johnston CEO expired
- Charles Taylor Managing Agency(and its associated companies) acquired by Premia, subject to regulatory approval expired
11th September 2019
Majesco solutions chosen by Kookmin Best US Branch(KBICUS)
Majesco has announced that Kookmin Best Insurance Company US Branch(KBICUS), the US operation of KB Financial Group based in South Korea, is live with Majesco P&C Core Suite on CloudInsurer, Majesco Digital1st Insurance Electronic Billing and Payments, and Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse.
With an A.M. Best Rating of A (Excellent), KBICUS provides top class insurance services to small and mid-sized businesses throughout California,, New Jersey and New York. Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, with a branch office in Glendale, California, KBICUS provides commercial insurance, including business owners policy and commercial property and umbrella coverage.
“KBIC US is focused on becoming the industry’s leader in terms of customer value. Because of our close relationships with customers, KBIC US has a better understanding of their unique, diverse needs and wants and can design our products accordingly, and with a multicultural and multilingual perspective in mind,” commented Christopher Kwon, president at KBIC US Branch. “We appreciate the care, effort and follow up from Majesco as we partner with them to implement the system that will help us continue to deliver the best possible products and services to our customers and their businesses.”
Majesco says its CloudInsurer solution is helping insurers take advantage of new markets, new products and new paths to growth. With Majesco P&C Core Suite, Majesco is redefining speed–helping insurers transform complexity, create innovation, and meet the demands of a new generation of insurance. The suite delivers end-to-end capabilities to streamline the entire insurance lifecycle with policy through billing and claims. The powerful design allows for rapid adaptation for new, innovative products, enabling insurers to implement a new foundation for growth and innovation in as little as 12 weeks.
“We are honoured to welcome KBIC to our customer community,” commented Ed Ossie, coo for Majesco. “The growth opportunities in the commercial lines of business with new, innovative products that are being demanded by small and medium business owners is just beginning. Our deep experience and knowledge of this market segment, combined with our robust capabilities is a game-changer in terms of helping companies capture these market opportunities and meet their customer’s unique needs. We are excited to be KBICUS’s partner of choice as they continue on their path of transformation and growth in today’s post digital age.”
Majesco Trends(38 articles)