- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- S&P Global Ratings publishes new report-"A Look At Our Ratings On The Top 12 Global Multiline Insurers After Application Of Our New Criteria"
- Aon publishes new report-"Prepare for the expected: Safeguarding value in the era of cyber risk"
- FCA steps up efforts to ensure firms are getting ready for a no-deal Brexit
- Insurance Europe and the CFO Forum have issued a joint call for further improvements to be made to the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 17—insurance contracts
- J.D. Power latest survey indicates that 74% of US homeowners insurance customers believe the industry needs improvement, with 13% of customers indicating that “radical improvement is needed"
- RMS estimates insured losses from Hurricane Dorian to the US will be between $500m and $1.5bn expired
- EMC to implement Guidewire solutions expired
- Rothesay LIfe expect a record year for new business expired
- RSA merges Commercial Risk Solutions(CRS) and Global Risk Solutions(GRS) expired
- Suncorp appoints Johnston CEO expired
- Charles Taylor Managing Agency(and its associated companies) acquired by Premia, subject to regulatory approval expired
11th September 2019
Beazley selects Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics(Cyence) to leverage its internet-scale data collection capabilities to improve underwriting, capital and pricing efficiencies-starting with cyber
Guidewire Software has announced that Beazley has selected Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics(Cyence) to leverage its internet-scale data collection capabilities to improve underwriting, capital and pricing efficiencies, and offer policy terms and premiums as quickly as possible to its customers. Beazley will implement Cyence data models to augment its existing data modelling applications for its cyber insurance line of business, with plans to expand to other lines of business in the future.
“We are pleased that Beazley has expanded its Guidewire relationship with the selection of Cyence, and applaud the company’s global mission of providing its clients with the highest standards of underwriting and claims service,” said Mike Rosenbaum, ceo, Guidewire Software. “Guidewire is committed to bringing smart insurance solutions to the market. We look forward to working with Beazley to infuse data analytics to help achieve its strategic goals around enterprise risk management and overall business growth.”
“After conducting a review of data analytics services available in the market, we found that Cyence’s data science capabilities and engineering expertise offered us the best solution to address the challenges of today’s data-driven world,” said Adam Rich, head of Underwriting Technology, Beazley. “We have been a longtime Guidewire ClaimCenter customer and Cyence’s smart data collection will enhance our ability to capture and analyze claims data to deliver insight that can help design new products and go-to-market strategies.”
Beazley Trends(153 articles)
Guidewire Trends(392 articles)