- Lloyd's announces key appointments for the governance and delivery of the Future at Lloyd’s Blueprint One programme together with confirmation of the raising of £300m of senior debt to fund the transformation
- Insurance Europe new publication-"Why Insurance" urges policymakers to make sure the industry’s special features are taken into account when developing insurance regulation
- Geneva Association Women in Insurance Award launched
- CII PublicTrust survey indicates UK consumers want action on renewal pricing
- Willis Towers Watson launches ResQ Financial Reporter, an out-of-the-box software solution designed to help P&C insurers implement IFRS 17
- Duck Creek announces that four leading investment firms have invested $120m in the company
- FRISS to partner with National Insurance Crime Bureau(NICB) expired
- City Insurance shows impressive growth expired
- Canopius appointsTongue as underwriter, trade & political risk expired
- Hannover Re and Global Parametrics in partnership with BMZ and KfW to form Natural Disaster Fund(NDF) Deutschland expired
- Victor Insurance Holdings announces approval from Lloyd’s to establish Victor Syndicate 2288 and commence underwriting effective 1st January expired
- BMS announces appointments to its US reinsurance team expired
11th August 2019
Majesco announces solid fiscal 2020 first quarter results
Majesco as announced solid financial results for the fiscal 2020 first quarter that ended 30th June.
“Our first quarter financial results reflect the ongoing momentum of our product focus and cloud strategy”, said Adam Elster, Majesco’s ceo. “The number of cloud customers continues to grow, and our customers are benefitting from dramatically reduced project implementation timelines. These trends clearly demonstrate Majesco’s ability to rapidly deliver time-to-value to our customers while providing a modern platform for insurers to innovate new products and business models. This is the foundation for our long-term growth as we acquire, adopt and expand customers.”
Revenue from cloud-based customers was $13.9m(37.4% of total revenue) for the quarter.
Total number of cloud customers is now 58.
Total recurring revenue was 32.5%.
Majesco’s 12-month order backlog as of 30th June was $98.7m.
We added 4 new cloud customers organically in the quarter."
Revenue was $37.3m compared to $34.0 million for the same period last fiscal year.
Gross profit was $19.9m(53.3% of revenue), compared to $15.9m.
Research and development(R&D) expenses were $5.5m(14.7% of revenue), compared to $4.8m.
Selling, general and administrative(SG&A) expenses were $11.8m(31.7% of revenue), compared to $9.3m.
Adjusted EBITDA was $4.7m(12.7% of revenue), compared to $3.5m.
Net income was $1.3m, or $0.03 per diluted share."
Majesco Trends(37 articles)