- Ogden discount rate change does not impress the insurance industry
- UK car insurance prices up in second quarter says survey
- Huntswood's Complaints Outlook 2019 research says UK financial services firms are underperforming when it comes to complaints handling
- Clyde & Co publishes third report on climate change
- FCA launches consultation on proposals designed to help consumers with pre-existing medical conditions (PEMCs) have better access to travel insurance products-ABI responds
- Offshore wind must quickly respond to changing global risk profile according to GCube Insurance analysis
- Mactavish research highlights that only32% of decisions went in favour of the policyholder over insurance claims disputes taken to Court expired
- Quotall refines software amid increased demand for broker digital transformation expired
- DARAG enters into a retrospective quota share reinsurance agreement with Scandinavian insurer Protector Forsikring expired
- Apollo Syndicate Management appoints Burkinshaw to new board level post of CUO expired
- BrokersLink continues African regional growth with three new affiliates expired
- VIctor announces senior appointments expired
10th July 2019
Natixis Assurances successfully deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform Core and Digital products for claims management and enhanced customer experience
Natixis Assurances, the insurance arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France, and Guidewire Software have announced that Natixis has successfully deployed Guidewire InsurancePlatform Core and Digital products for claims management and enhanced customer experience. Implementation is planned on a phased basis, with motor, motorcycle, home, as well as accident and health lines of business deployed already. Natixis is happy to reveal that they have obtained certification from the French electronic data interchange platform; one of the fastest certifications awarded by DARVA to date.
"Our strategy is to be a full-service insurer," said Nathalie Broutèle, ceo Natixis Assurances, Non-life Busines. "Through this transformation, our Purple#Care programme, we have overhauled and modernized our claims systems by optimizing internal claims management and streamlining related processes through new digital technologies. The operational efficiencies and tightened control we are seeing already in regard to costs and risks indicate we are well placed to achieve our strategic goal."
"We congratulate Natixis Assurances on their InsurancePlatform deployment," said Sheridon Glenn, vp, Professional Services - EMEA, Guidewire Software. "Natixis is a trusted name recognized for its high levels of customer service in the French market. Guidewire is pleased to work with them as they continue to enhance that service, to deliver innovative products, and augment risk and cost management within their operations."
Guidewire Trends(387 articles)
Natixis Trends(3 articles)