- China to further open up its insurance and banking sectors to foreign investors with immediate effect
- US P&C net income and combined ratio worsen for first half but record surplus
- Insurance Europe publishes views on OECD proposals to develop a consensus solution to the taxation challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy
- Insurance Europe publishes insight briefing that examines the liability questions raised by light electric vehicles and automated vehicles
- HDI Global and Schneider Electric to collaborate on the digital transformation of industrial/commercial insurance through data
- Munich Re Automation Solutions bringing its auto-underwriting expertise to the global mid-tier life insurance market with its SaaS solution ALLFINANZ SPARK
- Willis Towers Watson announces that RDT is to become the latest vendor to join its global Radar Live Collaboration programme expired
- ABI applaud Queen's Speech support for Pensions Dashboard expired
- Connecting capital markets to reinsurance risk was one of the key topics discussed at the recent annual IFTRIP conference expired
- MS Amlin cease writing aviation renewals/new business expired
- RenaissanceRe provisionally estimates losses from third quarter catastrophe events at around $155m expired
- Gallagher acquires Swedish broker Proinova expired
10th July 2019
Natixis Assurances successfully deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform Core and Digital products for claims management and enhanced customer experience
Natixis Assurances, the insurance arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France, and Guidewire Software have announced that Natixis has successfully deployed Guidewire InsurancePlatform Core and Digital products for claims management and enhanced customer experience. Implementation is planned on a phased basis, with motor, motorcycle, home, as well as accident and health lines of business deployed already. Natixis is happy to reveal that they have obtained certification from the French electronic data interchange platform; one of the fastest certifications awarded by DARVA to date.
"Our strategy is to be a full-service insurer," said Nathalie Broutèle, ceo Natixis Assurances, Non-life Busines. "Through this transformation, our Purple#Care programme, we have overhauled and modernized our claims systems by optimizing internal claims management and streamlining related processes through new digital technologies. The operational efficiencies and tightened control we are seeing already in regard to costs and risks indicate we are well placed to achieve our strategic goal."
"We congratulate Natixis Assurances on their InsurancePlatform deployment," said Sheridon Glenn, vp, Professional Services - EMEA, Guidewire Software. "Natixis is a trusted name recognized for its high levels of customer service in the French market. Guidewire is pleased to work with them as they continue to enhance that service, to deliver innovative products, and augment risk and cost management within their operations."
Guidewire Trends(387 articles)
Natixis Trends(3 articles)