- China to further open up its insurance and banking sectors to foreign investors with immediate effect
- US P&C net income and combined ratio worsen for first half but record surplus
- Insurance Europe publishes views on OECD proposals to develop a consensus solution to the taxation challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy
- Insurance Europe publishes insight briefing that examines the liability questions raised by light electric vehicles and automated vehicles
- HDI Global and Schneider Electric to collaborate on the digital transformation of industrial/commercial insurance through data
- Munich Re Automation Solutions bringing its auto-underwriting expertise to the global mid-tier life insurance market with its SaaS solution ALLFINANZ SPARK
- Willis Towers Watson announces that RDT is to become the latest vendor to join its global Radar Live Collaboration programme expired
- ABI applaud Queen's Speech support for Pensions Dashboard expired
- Connecting capital markets to reinsurance risk was one of the key topics discussed at the recent annual IFTRIP conference expired
- MS Amlin cease writing aviation renewals/new business expired
- RenaissanceRe provisionally estimates losses from third quarter catastrophe events at around $155m expired
- Gallagher acquires Swedish broker Proinova expired
10th July 2019
Western National Insurance selects further Guidewire solutions
Western National Insurance Group, a US private mutual insurer, and Guidewire Softwarehave announced that Western National has selected Guidewire InsurancePlatform applications to transform its technology infrastructure to increase business agility and drive growth. The company will implement the applications for its commercial and personal lines of business.
“After several years of internal assessment of our future policy and billing system needs, and an exhaustive search of available system partners, we are pleased to partner with Guidewire to provide what we believe will be the best service platform for our agents and policyholders,” said Stuart Henderson, president and ceo, Western National. “Our experience with ClaimCenter over the last year has only served to reinforce this decision.
We appreciate Guidewire’s singular focus on the P&C industry, commitment to research and development, product scalability, and breadth of digital capabilities. We also look forward to integrating with best-in-class partners that are a part of the industry-leading Guidewire PartnerConnect partner ecosystem.”
Guidewire Trends(386 articles)
Western National Trends(4 articles)
“We are humbled that Western National has expanded its relationship with Guidewire and applaud the executive leadership team’s recognition of the advantages that PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, and EnterpriseEngage will offer in running its business,” said Steve Sherry, chief sales officer, Guidewire Software. “We admire the company’s mission of acting with integrity in the service of others by maintaining financial strength and establishing lasting relationships with people and businesses who share those attributes, and we look forward to helping Western National meet its business objectives.”
* Western National selected Guidewire PolicyCenter™, Guidewire BillingCenter™, Guidewire Rating Management™, and Guidewire Reinsurance Management™ as its new core operations software applications for its new underwriting, policy administration, billing, rating, and reinsurance management efforts. The company also selected Guidewire EnterpriseEngage™ to provide a seamless omnichannel digital experience to its policyholders, agents, customer service representatives, and vendors. With the selections of PolicyCenter and BillingCenter, Western National is now a full Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ customer. The company successfully deployed Guidewire ClaimCenter™ in March 2018.