- Ogden discount rate change does not impress the insurance industry
- UK car insurance prices up in second quarter says survey
- Huntswood's Complaints Outlook 2019 research says UK financial services firms are underperforming when it comes to complaints handling
- Clyde & Co publishes third report on climate change
- FCA launches consultation on proposals designed to help consumers with pre-existing medical conditions (PEMCs) have better access to travel insurance products-ABI responds
- Offshore wind must quickly respond to changing global risk profile according to GCube Insurance analysis
- Mactavish research highlights that only32% of decisions went in favour of the policyholder over insurance claims disputes taken to Court expired
- Quotall refines software amid increased demand for broker digital transformation expired
- DARAG enters into a retrospective quota share reinsurance agreement with Scandinavian insurer Protector Forsikring expired
- Apollo Syndicate Management appoints Burkinshaw to new board level post of CUO expired
- BrokersLink continues African regional growth with three new affiliates expired
- VIctor announces senior appointments expired
10th July 2019
Western National Insurance selects further Guidewire solutions
Western National Insurance Group, a US private mutual insurer, and Guidewire Softwarehave announced that Western National has selected Guidewire InsurancePlatform applications to transform its technology infrastructure to increase business agility and drive growth. The company will implement the applications for its commercial and personal lines of business.
“After several years of internal assessment of our future policy and billing system needs, and an exhaustive search of available system partners, we are pleased to partner with Guidewire to provide what we believe will be the best service platform for our agents and policyholders,” said Stuart Henderson, president and ceo, Western National. “Our experience with ClaimCenter over the last year has only served to reinforce this decision.
We appreciate Guidewire’s singular focus on the P&C industry, commitment to research and development, product scalability, and breadth of digital capabilities. We also look forward to integrating with best-in-class partners that are a part of the industry-leading Guidewire PartnerConnect partner ecosystem.”
Guidewire Trends(386 articles)
Western National Trends(4 articles)
“We are humbled that Western National has expanded its relationship with Guidewire and applaud the executive leadership team’s recognition of the advantages that PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, and EnterpriseEngage will offer in running its business,” said Steve Sherry, chief sales officer, Guidewire Software. “We admire the company’s mission of acting with integrity in the service of others by maintaining financial strength and establishing lasting relationships with people and businesses who share those attributes, and we look forward to helping Western National meet its business objectives.”
* Western National selected Guidewire PolicyCenter™, Guidewire BillingCenter™, Guidewire Rating Management™, and Guidewire Reinsurance Management™ as its new core operations software applications for its new underwriting, policy administration, billing, rating, and reinsurance management efforts. The company also selected Guidewire EnterpriseEngage™ to provide a seamless omnichannel digital experience to its policyholders, agents, customer service representatives, and vendors. With the selections of PolicyCenter and BillingCenter, Western National is now a full Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ customer. The company successfully deployed Guidewire ClaimCenter™ in March 2018.