- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Swiss Re Sigma reports natural catastrophes accounted for $40bn economic losses in H1 2019- down from $45bn a year earlier-insured losses were $19bn($26bn)
- Global reinsurance experts urge investment in open-source risk models as part of climate adaptation strategy
- J.D. Power latest study says Small US business owners have never been more satisfied with their insurance providers
- Marsh research indicates that warranty and indemnity (W&I) claims notifications across EMEA have increased significantly since 2016
- "Treat artificial intelligence(AI) with caution" says Pega's Tarquini
- AIR Worldwide estimates insured losses in China from Typhoon Lekima to exceed CNY6bn expired
- Prudential Asian growth continues as it prepares for demerger expired
- M&GPrudential intends to list shares under M&G plc after the demerger from Prudential plc expired
- Admiral CEO Stevens comments on latest financials expired
- AIG appoints Olsen from Munich Re as Chief Actuary, General Insurance expired
- Aspen's Cloutier comments “We continue to see improvement in our underwriting performance" at half way expired
9th June 2019
Aon selects CyberCube to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects
Aon has selected CyberCube, a leading provider of cyber risk analytics for the (re)insurance industry, to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects.
CyberCube’s cyber risk-modelling platform enables Aon to guide its clients on accumulation risk management and exposure measurement. With an enhanced grasp on potential exposures, this in turn gives insurance carriers the confidence to price cover more accurately and offer more relevant products to their customers.
CyberCube is now integrated on Aon’s CyberMetrica platform for aggregation management which offers insurers a broad suite of internal and external tools and expertise as part of its multi-model approach. This reflects Aon’s technological evolution to deliver new products that meet clients’ needs today and tomorrow, in a transparent and efficient way, through innovative collaborations.
Catherine Mulligan, Global head of Cyber for Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business, comments “Technology is a critical part of an insurer’s armoury. Our collaboration with CyberCube enhances our multi-model approach, which enables insurers to more accurately quantify aggregation in their portfolio for more informed underwriting, while helping customers to understand their own cyber exposures and develop appropriate controls.”
Pascal Millaire, ceo of CyberCube, adds “CyberCube is delighted to support Aon in building the market for one of the largest opportunities–and threats–to the global P&C (re)insurance sector in our generation. Our industry-leading cyber risk-modelling platform is powered by best-in-class data sources and Symantec’s leading threat intelligence. We are pleased to use these capabilities to support Aon and its insurance carrier clients in this important emerging risk.”
Aon Trends(608 articles)
CyberCube Trends(3 articles)