- Aviva appoints Blanc as CEO in surprise move-Tulloch to step down for family health reasons
- AXA XL appoints McGovern CEO UK & Lloyd’s
- LMA launches Delegated Authority Committee
- Chubb estimates second quarter net COVID-19 losses at $1,157m after tax
- Atradius notes huge rise in late payments as pandemic recession bites in US, Mexico & Canada
- Pool Re SOLUTIONS launches new monthly report designed to improve the awareness of the contemporary and future threat landscape
- Canopius announces launch of a set of cyber property products for medium to large corporations across all sectors expired
- Beazley launches booking system for virtual broker meetings expired
- Whitespace passes 100 customer mark in less than a year expired
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a consultation by the European Commission on the Capital Markets Union (CMU) High Level Forum’s(HLF) final report expired
- Insurance Europe responds to consultations by the EC on draft amendments to Solvency II and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) regarding the integration of sustainability risk and factors expired
- Danish insurers protected by low infection rate, but recession remains a threat, says GlobalData expired
9th June 2019
Aon selects CyberCube to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects
Aon has selected CyberCube, a leading provider of cyber risk analytics for the (re)insurance industry, to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects.
CyberCube’s cyber risk-modelling platform enables Aon to guide its clients on accumulation risk management and exposure measurement. With an enhanced grasp on potential exposures, this in turn gives insurance carriers the confidence to price cover more accurately and offer more relevant products to their customers.
CyberCube is now integrated on Aon’s CyberMetrica platform for aggregation management which offers insurers a broad suite of internal and external tools and expertise as part of its multi-model approach. This reflects Aon’s technological evolution to deliver new products that meet clients’ needs today and tomorrow, in a transparent and efficient way, through innovative collaborations.
Catherine Mulligan, Global head of Cyber for Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business, comments “Technology is a critical part of an insurer’s armoury. Our collaboration with CyberCube enhances our multi-model approach, which enables insurers to more accurately quantify aggregation in their portfolio for more informed underwriting, while helping customers to understand their own cyber exposures and develop appropriate controls.”
Pascal Millaire, ceo of CyberCube, adds “CyberCube is delighted to support Aon in building the market for one of the largest opportunities–and threats–to the global P&C (re)insurance sector in our generation. Our industry-leading cyber risk-modelling platform is powered by best-in-class data sources and Symantec’s leading threat intelligence. We are pleased to use these capabilities to support Aon and its insurance carrier clients in this important emerging risk.”
Aon Trends(608 articles)
CyberCube Trends(3 articles)