- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Bank of England and Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) to work together to strengthen cyber security in their financial sectors
- ABI unveils landmark new research on flood defences as UK Government announces a target of zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050
- S&P Global Ratings revises outlook to stable from negative tn its ratings on Lloyd's
- ACORD iConductor, a comprehensive global data exchange service, launched
- Verisk launches Cyber Underwriting Report, a new InsurTech solution aimed to help insurers underwrite a wide variety of risks in the growing cyber market with increased speed and precision
- J.D. Power 2019 US Auto Insurance Study reports positively on impact of digital self-service technologies expired
- Greek insurer wins award with FRISS AI anti-fraud application expired
- Legal & General launches ‘estua-re-the first pension risk transfer execution platform driven by blockchain technology expired
- Prudential in strategic partnership with PT Visionet International(OVO), a leading digital AI payments, rewards and financial services platform in Indonesia expired
- Sapiens partners with predictive cyber risk modelling firm Kovrr expired
- Geneva Association announces the election of four new Board members expired
9th June 2019
Aon selects CyberCube to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects
Aon has selected CyberCube, a leading provider of cyber risk analytics for the (re)insurance industry, to deliver innovative cyber (re)insurance solutions to its insurance carrier clients and prospects.
CyberCube’s cyber risk-modelling platform enables Aon to guide its clients on accumulation risk management and exposure measurement. With an enhanced grasp on potential exposures, this in turn gives insurance carriers the confidence to price cover more accurately and offer more relevant products to their customers.
CyberCube is now integrated on Aon’s CyberMetrica platform for aggregation management which offers insurers a broad suite of internal and external tools and expertise as part of its multi-model approach. This reflects Aon’s technological evolution to deliver new products that meet clients’ needs today and tomorrow, in a transparent and efficient way, through innovative collaborations.
Catherine Mulligan, Global head of Cyber for Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business, comments “Technology is a critical part of an insurer’s armoury. Our collaboration with CyberCube enhances our multi-model approach, which enables insurers to more accurately quantify aggregation in their portfolio for more informed underwriting, while helping customers to understand their own cyber exposures and develop appropriate controls.”
Pascal Millaire, ceo of CyberCube, adds “CyberCube is delighted to support Aon in building the market for one of the largest opportunities–and threats–to the global P&C (re)insurance sector in our generation. Our industry-leading cyber risk-modelling platform is powered by best-in-class data sources and Symantec’s leading threat intelligence. We are pleased to use these capabilities to support Aon and its insurance carrier clients in this important emerging risk.”
Aon Trends(608 articles)
CyberCube Trends(3 articles)