- Aviva appoints Blanc as CEO in surprise move-Tulloch to step down for family health reasons
- AXA XL appoints McGovern CEO UK & Lloyd’s
- LMA launches Delegated Authority Committee
- Chubb estimates second quarter net COVID-19 losses at $1,157m after tax
- Atradius notes huge rise in late payments as pandemic recession bites in US, Mexico & Canada
- Pool Re SOLUTIONS launches new monthly report designed to improve the awareness of the contemporary and future threat landscape
- Canopius announces launch of a set of cyber property products for medium to large corporations across all sectors expired
- Beazley launches booking system for virtual broker meetings expired
- Whitespace passes 100 customer mark in less than a year expired
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a consultation by the European Commission on the Capital Markets Union (CMU) High Level Forum’s(HLF) final report expired
- Insurance Europe responds to consultations by the EC on draft amendments to Solvency II and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) regarding the integration of sustainability risk and factors expired
- Danish insurers protected by low infection rate, but recession remains a threat, says GlobalData expired
9th June 2019
Guidewire reports latest quarter "above guidance ranges"
Guidewire Software has announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended 30th April.
“Total revenue and profitability were above our guidance ranges in the third quarter,” said Marcus Ryu, ceo, Guidewire Software. “During the quarter we added two additional InsuranceSuite Cloud customers amidst robust demand for Guidewire Cloud overall, as new and existing customers increasingly seek Guidewire as a trusted partner to shoulder a broader role in their digital transformations. We also continue to ramp our product, operational, and delivery capacity to serve this wave of change for the $2tr global P&C industry.”
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2019 was $162.9m, an increase of 15% from the same quarter in fiscal year 2018. License and subscription revenue was $76.2m, an increase of 45%; services revenue was $65.3m, a decrease of 8%; and maintenance revenue was $21.3m, an increase of 14%.
Guidewire Trends(382 articles)