- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Bank of England and Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) to work together to strengthen cyber security in their financial sectors
- ABI unveils landmark new research on flood defences as UK Government announces a target of zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050
- S&P Global Ratings revises outlook to stable from negative tn its ratings on Lloyd's
- ACORD iConductor, a comprehensive global data exchange service, launched
- Verisk launches Cyber Underwriting Report, a new InsurTech solution aimed to help insurers underwrite a wide variety of risks in the growing cyber market with increased speed and precision
- J.D. Power 2019 US Auto Insurance Study reports positively on impact of digital self-service technologies expired
- Greek insurer wins award with FRISS AI anti-fraud application expired
- Legal & General launches ‘estua-re-the first pension risk transfer execution platform driven by blockchain technology expired
- Prudential in strategic partnership with PT Visionet International(OVO), a leading digital AI payments, rewards and financial services platform in Indonesia expired
- Sapiens partners with predictive cyber risk modelling firm Kovrr expired
- Geneva Association announces the election of four new Board members expired
9th June 2019
Guidewire reports latest quarter "above guidance ranges"
Guidewire Software has announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended 30th April.
“Total revenue and profitability were above our guidance ranges in the third quarter,” said Marcus Ryu, ceo, Guidewire Software. “During the quarter we added two additional InsuranceSuite Cloud customers amidst robust demand for Guidewire Cloud overall, as new and existing customers increasingly seek Guidewire as a trusted partner to shoulder a broader role in their digital transformations. We also continue to ramp our product, operational, and delivery capacity to serve this wave of change for the $2tr global P&C industry.”
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2019 was $162.9m, an increase of 15% from the same quarter in fiscal year 2018. License and subscription revenue was $76.2m, an increase of 45%; services revenue was $65.3m, a decrease of 8%; and maintenance revenue was $21.3m, an increase of 14%.
Guidewire Trends(382 articles)