- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Swiss Re Sigma reports natural catastrophes accounted for $40bn economic losses in H1 2019- down from $45bn a year earlier-insured losses were $19bn($26bn)
- Global reinsurance experts urge investment in open-source risk models as part of climate adaptation strategy
- J.D. Power latest study says Small US business owners have never been more satisfied with their insurance providers
- Marsh research indicates that warranty and indemnity (W&I) claims notifications across EMEA have increased significantly since 2016
- "Treat artificial intelligence(AI) with caution" says Pega's Tarquini
- AIR Worldwide estimates insured losses in China from Typhoon Lekima to exceed CNY6bn expired
- Prudential Asian growth continues as it prepares for demerger expired
- M&GPrudential intends to list shares under M&G plc after the demerger from Prudential plc expired
- Admiral CEO Stevens comments on latest financials expired
- AIG appoints Olsen from Munich Re as Chief Actuary, General Insurance expired
- Aspen's Cloutier comments “We continue to see improvement in our underwriting performance" at half way expired
9th June 2019
Guidewire reports latest quarter "above guidance ranges"
Guidewire Software has announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended 30th April.
“Total revenue and profitability were above our guidance ranges in the third quarter,” said Marcus Ryu, ceo, Guidewire Software. “During the quarter we added two additional InsuranceSuite Cloud customers amidst robust demand for Guidewire Cloud overall, as new and existing customers increasingly seek Guidewire as a trusted partner to shoulder a broader role in their digital transformations. We also continue to ramp our product, operational, and delivery capacity to serve this wave of change for the $2tr global P&C industry.”
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2019 was $162.9m, an increase of 15% from the same quarter in fiscal year 2018. License and subscription revenue was $76.2m, an increase of 45%; services revenue was $65.3m, a decrease of 8%; and maintenance revenue was $21.3m, an increase of 14%.
Guidewire Trends(382 articles)