- Swiss Re Institute's annual SONAR report features 15 emerging risk themes and 5 emerging trend spotlights the re/insurance industry needs to have on its radar
- PRA publish "A framework for assessing financial impacts of physical climate change: A practitioner’s aide for the general insurance sector"
- PRA issues "Solvency II: Maintenance of the transitional measure on technical provisions - CP11/19"
- Insurance Europe publishes 2018-2019 Annual Report
- £30m unsettled insurance claim could save British Steel from going into administration says Mactavish
- Accelerated delivery of leading-edge technology capabilities key theme at Guidewire Europe Conference
- AnaCap takes a majority stake in SundhedsGruppen expired
- Madison Dearborn Partners(MDP) and HPS Investment Partners(HPS) have agreed to acquire shares in The Ardonagh Group for a total consideration of £92m expired
- Ariel Re appoints O'Flynn head of professional lines and casualty treaty underwriting–Bermuda expired
- Beazley appoints Spessard to head the team responsible for handling claims arising from the company's fast growing environmental liability business expired
- CNA Hardy announces significant enhancements to its Cyber proposition with a new pre-breach service and vital additional coverages expired
- Greenlight Re Innovations makes a strategic investment in FairClaims, an online insurance and consumer dispute resolution startup expired
15th May 2019
LMA announces election of three new Board members
The Lloyd’s Market Association(LMA) has announced the results of its recent Board election process.
Effective from the AGM on 22nd May, the members, who each successfully stood for election to the Board, will be:
-Paul Culham, Group cuo, Tokio Marine Kiln
-Adrian Cox, cuo, Beazley
-Paul Greensmith, Regional ceo, AXA XL.
All three will serve a term of three years. Andrew Brooks, ceo, Ascot Underwriting Ltd, will continue as Chairman of the LMA.
Sheila Cameron, the LMA’s chief executive, comments “I would like to congratulate Adrian Cox, Paul Greensmith and Paul Culham on their election to the Board. The Board continues to be represented by highly respected and talented leaders in the Lloyd’s market, who share our passion for the ongoing success of our member and the market.”
Lloyd's Trends(2,649 articles)