- Swiss Re new sigma report looks at the potential of advanced analytics
- Hamilton completes acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and its platform at Lloyd’s, as well as Dublin-based carrier, Ironshore Europe DAC(IEDAC), from Liberty Mutual
- Insurance Europe publishes response to a consultation by the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) on systemic risk
- S&P Global reviews Californian wildfires and re/insurers risk appetite
- Majesco publishes new thought leadership report headed "The Future of Insurance: Optimization, Growth and Innovation"
- WIllis Towers Watson Claim Metrics benchmarking analysis indicates that motor claims payout inflation in the UK rose by 8.6% in 2018
- Global Risk Partners(GRP) moves for Health and Safety Click(H&S Click). expired
- Illinois-based Pekin Insurance has successfully deployed Guidewire InsurancePlatform expired
- High Court declines to sanction the transfer of an annuity portfolio from Prudential to Rothesay Life expired
- Lloyd's broker SSL Endeavour announces senior appointments-to acquire aviation broker/MGA in North America expired
- DARAG appoints Insley as CFO expired
- Everest Insurance appoints Adams to head operations in Bermuda expired
15th May 2019
LMA announces election of three new Board members
The Lloyd’s Market Association(LMA) has announced the results of its recent Board election process.
Effective from the AGM on 22nd May, the members, who each successfully stood for election to the Board, will be:
-Paul Culham, Group cuo, Tokio Marine Kiln
-Adrian Cox, cuo, Beazley
-Paul Greensmith, Regional ceo, AXA XL.
All three will serve a term of three years. Andrew Brooks, ceo, Ascot Underwriting Ltd, will continue as Chairman of the LMA.
Sheila Cameron, the LMA’s chief executive, comments “I would like to congratulate Adrian Cox, Paul Greensmith and Paul Culham on their election to the Board. The Board continues to be represented by highly respected and talented leaders in the Lloyd’s market, who share our passion for the ongoing success of our member and the market.”
Lloyd's Trends(2,649 articles)