- Newslink Trends-The Global Strategic Perspective
- Geneva Association publishes new research report-"Underinsurance in Mature Economies–Reasons and remedies"
- Zurich accelerating actions to progress towards a low-carbon economy
- Conning latest annual study of the US property-casualty industry's loss reserves published
- Many UK larger businesses are struggling to digitally transform at the pace, highlights a new joint report from the CBI and Oracle
- Allianz Partners in partnership agreement to jointly offer new automotive insurance products on Wrisk’s mobile platform initially in UK
- AIR Worldwide releases expanded inland flood model for Central Europe and updates storm surge component of its coastal flood model for Great Britain expired
- Version 18.1 RMS North Atlantic Hurricane Models approved by the Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology(FCHLPM) for use in residential rate filings expired
- Insurecore, the risk appetite directory for the intermediated insurance and reinsurance market, is shortlisted for Award expired
- Allianz to sell its 60% stake in Allianz Popular to Banco Santander in Spain and terminate non-life distribution agreement expired
- Ed receives regulatory approval from the Bermuda Monetary Authority(BMA) for its new operation expired
- Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company completes its first assumption of legacy liabilities since it was acquired by SOBC DARAG expired
14th April 2019
Iotatech solution chosen by Evolution Claims Management
Following a comprehensive market evaluation, Evolution Claims Management(Evolution) has selected the Iotatech Claims solution to take its business to the next level. Iotatech Claims is a core part of its comprehensive Iotatech Platform insurance solution.
Securing the Evolution business is a key milestone for Iotatech who launched the Platform in late 2018 and follows on from the announcement last month securing the Commercial & General account. The deal with Evolution means Iotatech now increases its reach across the personal lines sector with both motor and now, household clients.
Amongst the key attractions for Evolution were the Software-as-Solution(SaaS) financial model, the comprehensive claims supply chain functionality, the speed of implementation and the future-proofed technology incorporating Internet of Things(IOT) and interoperability with third parties.
The Iotatech Platform has been designed using Microservices, Open API and Artificial Intelligence, with an innovative approach to customer and user experience. It is an Internet of Things(IoT)-ready, intelligent pay-per-use solution, available via Amazon Web Services.
Birmingham-based Evolution, which is led by Darren Cooper, provides buildings claims management services including independent validation, loss mitigation, and building restoration and reinstatement to major insurers in the UK.
Iotatech Claims provides Evolution with the springboard to flexibly grow and adapt its business whilst paying only for those Iotatech Claims services that they use. The solution is scalable as the volume of claims it manages increases, as well as providing an end-to-end supply chain management process.
Cooper said the Iotatech system was a great fit with Evolution’s agile and innovative approach.
“Our fixed fee model is being really well received, and we need a management system that is not only cutting edge but which can accommodate our business growth,” he said.
“We were looking for a comprehensive solution that gives us control over our claims handling and supply chain processes.
“I believe this will be the market-leading claims management system, and it will help us to deliver the market leading service levels that our clients have come to expect.”
Iotatech cro and co-founding director, Robert Thomson, added “There is a lot of synergy between Iotatech and Evolution and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
One of the many advantages of Iotatech Claims is that it can quickly scale up making it ideal for businesses that need to flex their processing as they onboard new clients. It’s great to have the opportunity to work with Evolution as they accelerate their household claims volumes, and we’re looking forward to supporting Darren and the team during this exciting time in their development.”
Thomson explained that Iotatech and CGI will be working together on the implementation at Evolution, cementing the relationship. As Iotatech grows and focusses on further enhancing the Iotatech Platform, CGI will increase its capability with our technology.
Iotatech Trends(3 articles)