- European Parliament votes to adopt an agreement reached between the EU institutions regarding the review of the European system of financial supervision
- S&P reviews European run-off market
- PRA issues Policy Statement on approaches to managing the financial risks from climate change
- Confused.com/Willis Towers Watson latest survey indicates UK comprehensive car insurance premiums down compared with a year ago
- Horwich Farrelly highlights the potential pitfalls for insurance providers focusing too heavily on claims acceptance league tables
- BIBA appoints Magenta to provide its members with a scheme to help customers protect themselves against Escape of Water(EOW) in the home
- Medscheme creates modern decision platform which reviews some 400,000 claim lines per day powered by a FICO solution expired
- InsurData secures a further $3m funding from a group of investors expired
- Lemonade raises £300m in latest investment round expired
- Portabl picked by the Plug and Play innovation platform to join its InsurTech Batch of innovative companies expired
- Sapiens announces upgrade to IDITSuite solution expired
- BIBA appoints Blundell to a new position as Head of General insurance expired
14th April 2019
Iotatech solution chosen by Evolution Claims Management
Following a comprehensive market evaluation, Evolution Claims Management(Evolution) has selected the Iotatech Claims solution to take its business to the next level. Iotatech Claims is a core part of its comprehensive Iotatech Platform insurance solution.
Securing the Evolution business is a key milestone for Iotatech who launched the Platform in late 2018 and follows on from the announcement last month securing the Commercial & General account. The deal with Evolution means Iotatech now increases its reach across the personal lines sector with both motor and now, household clients.
Amongst the key attractions for Evolution were the Software-as-Solution(SaaS) financial model, the comprehensive claims supply chain functionality, the speed of implementation and the future-proofed technology incorporating Internet of Things(IOT) and interoperability with third parties.
The Iotatech Platform has been designed using Microservices, Open API and Artificial Intelligence, with an innovative approach to customer and user experience. It is an Internet of Things(IoT)-ready, intelligent pay-per-use solution, available via Amazon Web Services.
Birmingham-based Evolution, which is led by Darren Cooper, provides buildings claims management services including independent validation, loss mitigation, and building restoration and reinstatement to major insurers in the UK.
Iotatech Claims provides Evolution with the springboard to flexibly grow and adapt its business whilst paying only for those Iotatech Claims services that they use. The solution is scalable as the volume of claims it manages increases, as well as providing an end-to-end supply chain management process.
Cooper said the Iotatech system was a great fit with Evolution’s agile and innovative approach.
“Our fixed fee model is being really well received, and we need a management system that is not only cutting edge but which can accommodate our business growth,” he said.
“We were looking for a comprehensive solution that gives us control over our claims handling and supply chain processes.
“I believe this will be the market-leading claims management system, and it will help us to deliver the market leading service levels that our clients have come to expect.”
Iotatech cro and co-founding director, Robert Thomson, added “There is a lot of synergy between Iotatech and Evolution and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
One of the many advantages of Iotatech Claims is that it can quickly scale up making it ideal for businesses that need to flex their processing as they onboard new clients. It’s great to have the opportunity to work with Evolution as they accelerate their household claims volumes, and we’re looking forward to supporting Darren and the team during this exciting time in their development.”
Thomson explained that Iotatech and CGI will be working together on the implementation at Evolution, cementing the relationship. As Iotatech grows and focusses on further enhancing the Iotatech Platform, CGI will increase its capability with our technology.
Iotatech Trends(3 articles)