- GlobalData survey highlights growth in UK consumers purchasing household insurance online
- Digital Risks launches new version of its Quote & Bind (Q&B) journey
- EIOPA requests Insurance Undertakings to provide information in the context of its 4th Long-Term Guarantees Report and the 2020 Solvency II Review
- R&Q US subsidiary enters into another program partnership
- QIC Global to use Sequel’s Impact system to deliver flexibility and functionality in order to capture and aggregate complex cyber exposures
- VIenna pre-tax profit up around 10% for 2018
- LV= announces plans to convert to a company limited by guarantee-2018 profit before tax down due to deteriorating financial markets expired
- LMA CEO states “Sexual harassment is simply indefensible in any workplace and all instances should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately" expired
- Beazley Breach Response Services publishes latest annual report expired
- Royal London CEO Loney bullish after 2018 result expired
- Hansard Global selects Majesco cloud-based solutions expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
9th January 2019
LV= names Bolton as Managing Director LIfe & Pensions
LV= has appointed Clive Bolton as managing director, Life & Pensions with immediate effect, subject to regulatory approval.
He brings extensive experience of the life and pensions market having spent 11 years at Aviva Life UK, five of which were as managing director of Retirement Solutions. He is currently a consultant with the International Longevity Centre and a non-executive Member of the Civil Service Pension Scheme Advisory Board.
At LV=, Bolton will replace John Perks who is leaving to join the Police Mutual Group as chief executive in April.
Richard Rowney, LV= chief executive, comments “John has played a key part in taking the life business from sales of £500m a year to over £2bn and leaves an organisation well placed to deliver on its goals for customers, members and advisers. We wish him every success in the future.
Clive Bolton is a hugely impressive business leader with a proven track record of growing and developing life businesses based around the needs of customers and advisers. He brings an extensive understanding of the life and pensions market and I’m confident that he’ll contribute significantly to LV=’s future success.”
LV= Trends(110 articles)