- Newslink Trends-The Global Strategic Perspective
- Geneva Association publishes new research report-"Underinsurance in Mature Economies–Reasons and remedies"
- Zurich accelerating actions to progress towards a low-carbon economy
- Conning latest annual study of the US property-casualty industry's loss reserves published
- Many UK larger businesses are struggling to digitally transform at the pace, highlights a new joint report from the CBI and Oracle
- Allianz Partners in partnership agreement to jointly offer new automotive insurance products on Wrisk’s mobile platform initially in UK
- AIR Worldwide releases expanded inland flood model for Central Europe and updates storm surge component of its coastal flood model for Great Britain expired
- Version 18.1 RMS North Atlantic Hurricane Models approved by the Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology(FCHLPM) for use in residential rate filings expired
- Insurecore, the risk appetite directory for the intermediated insurance and reinsurance market, is shortlisted for Award expired
- Allianz to sell its 60% stake in Allianz Popular to Banco Santander in Spain and terminate non-life distribution agreement expired
- Ed receives regulatory approval from the Bermuda Monetary Authority(BMA) for its new operation expired
- Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company completes its first assumption of legacy liabilities since it was acquired by SOBC DARAG expired
9th January 2019
LV= names Bolton as Managing Director LIfe & Pensions
LV= has appointed Clive Bolton as managing director, Life & Pensions with immediate effect, subject to regulatory approval.
He brings extensive experience of the life and pensions market having spent 11 years at Aviva Life UK, five of which were as managing director of Retirement Solutions. He is currently a consultant with the International Longevity Centre and a non-executive Member of the Civil Service Pension Scheme Advisory Board.
At LV=, Bolton will replace John Perks who is leaving to join the Police Mutual Group as chief executive in April.
Richard Rowney, LV= chief executive, comments “John has played a key part in taking the life business from sales of £500m a year to over £2bn and leaves an organisation well placed to deliver on its goals for customers, members and advisers. We wish him every success in the future.
Clive Bolton is a hugely impressive business leader with a proven track record of growing and developing life businesses based around the needs of customers and advisers. He brings an extensive understanding of the life and pensions market and I’m confident that he’ll contribute significantly to LV=’s future success.”
LV= Trends(110 articles)