- Newslink Trends-The Global Strategic Perspective
- Geneva Association publishes new research report-"Underinsurance in Mature Economies–Reasons and remedies"
- Zurich accelerating actions to progress towards a low-carbon economy
- Conning latest annual study of the US property-casualty industry's loss reserves published
- Many UK larger businesses are struggling to digitally transform at the pace, highlights a new joint report from the CBI and Oracle
- Allianz Partners in partnership agreement to jointly offer new automotive insurance products on Wrisk’s mobile platform initially in UK
- AIR Worldwide releases expanded inland flood model for Central Europe and updates storm surge component of its coastal flood model for Great Britain expired
- Version 18.1 RMS North Atlantic Hurricane Models approved by the Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology(FCHLPM) for use in residential rate filings expired
- Insurecore, the risk appetite directory for the intermediated insurance and reinsurance market, is shortlisted for Award expired
- Allianz to sell its 60% stake in Allianz Popular to Banco Santander in Spain and terminate non-life distribution agreement expired
- Ed receives regulatory approval from the Bermuda Monetary Authority(BMA) for its new operation expired
- Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company completes its first assumption of legacy liabilities since it was acquired by SOBC DARAG expired
9th January 2019
Willis Towers Watson announces Forrest will take on the role of Regional Leader for EMEA in the company’s Insurance Consulting and Technology business
Willis Towers Watson has announced that Colin Forrest will take on the role of Regional leader for Europe, Middle East and Africa(EMEA) in the company’s Insurance Consulting and Technology business. He takes over from Frank Schepers who, following a successful tenure leading and transforming the EMEA business over the past few years, has chosen to step into a new role managing large client engagements.
Forrest most recently served as leader of the UK Life team within the Insurance Consulting and Technology business. Alice Underwood, Global leader of Willis Towers Watson’s Insurance Consulting and Technology business, comments “Colin has a proven track record with outstanding credibility, bringing expertise and a breadth of knowledge across the EMEA insurance space that will ensure we continue to serve the rapidly evolving risk and capital needs of our clients. His deep industry expertise and strong business leadership skills will help us to provide the innovative solutions being sought by our clients, during this time of rapidly accelerating change.”
Forrest has over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, spanning a range of senior roles across life insurance companies and consulting firms. Before joining Willis Towers Watson, Colin was the partner at Deloitte leading the firm’s Predictive Analytics team, as well as spending a period leading the Swiss actuarial practice in Zurich.
Commenting on his new appointment, Forrest said “I am excited to be taking on this new role during such a challenging and dynamic period for the insurance industry. I look forward to working with our talented EMEA practice as we help our clients to transform their operations and to identify opportunities for profitable growth as the sector continues to face a volatile and complex risk and regulatory environment.”
Schepers added “I am immensely proud of what we have achieved at Willis Towers Watson in recent years and glad to have played a leading role at such a transformational time in the company’s development. I am also delighted to have Colin as my successor–I have no doubt the business will continue to go from strength to strength under his leadership.”
Underwood said “Frank’s exceptional leadership and outstanding contribution has reinvigorated our EMEA business with increased focus on technology, strong revenue growth and a portfolio of major projects that are helping clients innovate and transform their operations. Frank’s support and counsel have also been immensely valuable to me and I’m grateful to have continued access to his knowledge and experience as he moves to a new role.”
Willis Towers Watson Trends(171 articles)