- World Economic Forum(WEF) Global Risks Report 2019 highlights worsening international relations hindering action across a growing array of serious challenges
- Comments on Brexit vote impasse
- Allianz Risk Barometer highlights cyber and concerns around Brexit as as top risks in UK
- Willis Re's Summary of Natural Catastrophe Events 2018 report estimates insured losses from major natural catastrophes at around $71.5bn
- BIBA highlights opportunities for business in 2019 Manifesto
- UK Comprehensive car insurance prices fell by 6% in 2018 says Confused.com/ Willis Towers Watson analysis
- Insurance Europe concerned that the European Commission’s proposal for an ePrivacy Regulation could hamper insurers’ ability to offer innovative insurance policies to consumers expired
- ArgoGlobal collaborating with broker Axieme and digital platform Jobby in Italy to respond to a need for on-demand, pay-as-you-go insurance for temporary and short-term workers expired
- LV= General Insurance successfully deploys Guidewire Core and Data solutions in the largest transformation the business has ever undertaken expired
- Marsh announces that it had placed more than 10,000 risks in 2018 through Placing Platform Limited(PPL)-over 15,000 in total expired
- ZhongAn and Grab to establish joint venture company to enter the digital insurance distribution business in Southeast Asia expired
- Greenlight Capital Re becomes largest shareholder in Chicogo-based MGU AccuRisk expired
7th November 2018
Marine insurer Gard AS deploys Exact by AdvantageGo to help streamline and automate exposure management processes
Marine insurer Gard AS has deployed Exact by AdvantageGo, the commercial insurance and reinsurance product family from NIIT Technologies, to help streamline and automate exposure management processes across its business.
Gard AS, the largest P&I Club and the second largest marine insurer in the world, is using AdvantageGo’s Exact, to help manage its windstorm exposures across the globe, allowing it to extract relevant data and automate accumulation reports at the push of a button.
Cathrine Hopstock, vice president and head of Technology and Business Transformation, Gard AS, comments “Exact allows us to streamline and automate exposure management processes across our business, modernise existing IT infrastructure, and monitor ongoing growth against targets.”
“Our solutions provide IT agility so that (re)insurers can develop new business models and thrive in the rapidly evolving insurance marketplace.” said Adrian Morgan, executive vp and head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies “We are delighted that Gard has chosen us as their partner. Exact will enable Gard AS to expand into new lines of business across the globe.
NIIT Technologies Trends(17 articles)