- GlobalData survey highlights growth in UK consumers purchasing household insurance online
- Digital Risks launches new version of its Quote & Bind (Q&B) journey
- EIOPA requests Insurance Undertakings to provide information in the context of its 4th Long-Term Guarantees Report and the 2020 Solvency II Review
- R&Q US subsidiary enters into another program partnership
- QIC Global to use Sequel’s Impact system to deliver flexibility and functionality in order to capture and aggregate complex cyber exposures
- VIenna pre-tax profit up around 10% for 2018
- LV= announces plans to convert to a company limited by guarantee-2018 profit before tax down due to deteriorating financial markets expired
- LMA CEO states “Sexual harassment is simply indefensible in any workplace and all instances should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately" expired
- Beazley Breach Response Services publishes latest annual report expired
- Royal London CEO Loney bullish after 2018 result expired
- Hansard Global selects Majesco cloud-based solutions expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
7th November 2018
Marine insurer Gard AS deploys Exact by AdvantageGo to help streamline and automate exposure management processes
Marine insurer Gard AS has deployed Exact by AdvantageGo, the commercial insurance and reinsurance product family from NIIT Technologies, to help streamline and automate exposure management processes across its business.
Gard AS, the largest P&I Club and the second largest marine insurer in the world, is using AdvantageGo’s Exact, to help manage its windstorm exposures across the globe, allowing it to extract relevant data and automate accumulation reports at the push of a button.
Cathrine Hopstock, vice president and head of Technology and Business Transformation, Gard AS, comments “Exact allows us to streamline and automate exposure management processes across our business, modernise existing IT infrastructure, and monitor ongoing growth against targets.”
“Our solutions provide IT agility so that (re)insurers can develop new business models and thrive in the rapidly evolving insurance marketplace.” said Adrian Morgan, executive vp and head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies “We are delighted that Gard has chosen us as their partner. Exact will enable Gard AS to expand into new lines of business across the globe.
NIIT Technologies Trends(17 articles)