- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Novidea breaking the mould
- Fitch reports Spanish insurance sector appears to have good prospects for profitable growth
- Global Federation of Insurance Associations(GFIA) publishes Annual Report for 2017-18
- GFIA elects Arias as President and announces new executive committee appointments
- CII appoints International Director
- Lloyd's appoints Maidment as independent non-executive of the Lloyd's Board from February expired
- European Supervisory Authorities(ESAs) issue a consultation paper on targeted amendments to the Delegated Regulation covering the rules for the Key Information Document(KID) for Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs) expired
- JLT shareholders overwhelmingly approve Marsh & McLennan’s agreement to acquire the broker expired
- AIR's Touchstone catastrophe modelling solution chosen by Arch Worldwide expired
- US InsurTech Pricing Platform aims to transform commercial property underwriting with its flagship app U1 expired
- Willis Towers Watson providing Ticker, a new telematics insurer launching in early 2019, with the latest version of its Radar pricing software expired
7th November 2018
Marine insurer Gard AS deploys Exact by AdvantageGo to help streamline and automate exposure management processes
Marine insurer Gard AS has deployed Exact by AdvantageGo, the commercial insurance and reinsurance product family from NIIT Technologies, to help streamline and automate exposure management processes across its business.
Gard AS, the largest P&I Club and the second largest marine insurer in the world, is using AdvantageGo’s Exact, to help manage its windstorm exposures across the globe, allowing it to extract relevant data and automate accumulation reports at the push of a button.
Cathrine Hopstock, vice president and head of Technology and Business Transformation, Gard AS, comments “Exact allows us to streamline and automate exposure management processes across our business, modernise existing IT infrastructure, and monitor ongoing growth against targets.”
“Our solutions provide IT agility so that (re)insurers can develop new business models and thrive in the rapidly evolving insurance marketplace.” said Adrian Morgan, executive vp and head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies “We are delighted that Gard has chosen us as their partner. Exact will enable Gard AS to expand into new lines of business across the globe.
NIIT Technologies Trends(17 articles)