- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- London Market Group reviews Brexit scenario
- CNA Hardy Receives High Court approval for EEA Luxembourg subsidiary
- RSA gets High Court nod for Luxembourg-based EEA subsidiary
- Insurers want 2 years to prepare for IFRS 17
- Zurich holds 2018 Investor Day
- S & P Global Ratings believes the recent surge in economic damage from extreme climatic events may focus the attention of public authorities about the need for adaptation investments and accelerate investment in this area expired
- Insurance Europe raises concerns about the European Commission’s collective actions proposals expired
- ICMIF publishes report with local specialists headed "Country diagnostic on mutual and cooperative microinsurance in Sri Lanka" expired
- Verisk to acquire Rulebook expired
- The Hartford purchases sharing and on-demand InsurTech Y-Risk expired
- AIR Worldwide estimates industry insured losses from Camp Fire in Northern California will be between $6bn and $9bn expired
10th October 2018
Coryn appointed Executive Chair of blockchain InsurTech start-up iX Technology Group
iX Technology Group Ltd, an InsurTech start-up company, today announced the appointment of Sally Coryn as executive chairman.
She was previously head of Corporate Development at Canopius and brings more than 30 years’ insurance market experience spanning strategy, analysis, investor relations, communications and underwriting to the role.
In this role, Coryn will be responsible for developing the Group’s strategy as it seeks to build innovative blockchain-based solutions to meet the needs of the insurance market.
Ingemar Svensson, ceo,comments “This is a significant appointment for our Group as we build its presence in the InsurTech sector. We are very pleased that Sally has become our executive chairman and I am confident we will benefit from her leadership and extensive insurance experience.”
Coryn added “InsurTech is an exciting, fast-growing area which is driving innovation and modernisation across the insurance industry. By increasing trust, transparency and efficiency, blockchain technology can deliver enhanced customer service and cost-efficient business models. I am delighted to join a team with proven entrepreneurial and technology credentials and I look forward to working with them as we develop our strategy and product range.”
iX Trends(2 articles)