- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Insurance Europe President says European policymakers must act to ensure insurers can fully contribute towards a sustainable Europe
- SCOR Investment Partners to acquire 100% of the capital of pioneering ILS fund manager Coriolis Capital
- J. D. Power 2019 Insurance Digital Experience Study released
- Willis Towers Watson in exclusive deal with Microsoft to develop the potential of quantum computing for its client base
- Willis Towers Watson reports that Tia Technology is joining its global Radar Live Collaboration programme
- Comprehensive cover accounted for 42% of UK consumers income protection purchases in 2018 reveals GlobalData expired
- de Courtois appointed vice president of Insurance Europe expired
- Generali to sell UK life run-off portfolio to RGA expired
- Old Mutual suspends Chief Executive expired
- Beazley appoints Lake as Group Finance Director expired
- Lockton beats revenue record in fiscal 2018/2019 expired
10th October 2018
Coryn appointed Executive Chair of blockchain InsurTech start-up iX Technology Group
iX Technology Group Ltd, an InsurTech start-up company, today announced the appointment of Sally Coryn as executive chairman.
She was previously head of Corporate Development at Canopius and brings more than 30 years’ insurance market experience spanning strategy, analysis, investor relations, communications and underwriting to the role.
In this role, Coryn will be responsible for developing the Group’s strategy as it seeks to build innovative blockchain-based solutions to meet the needs of the insurance market.
Ingemar Svensson, ceo,comments “This is a significant appointment for our Group as we build its presence in the InsurTech sector. We are very pleased that Sally has become our executive chairman and I am confident we will benefit from her leadership and extensive insurance experience.”
Coryn added “InsurTech is an exciting, fast-growing area which is driving innovation and modernisation across the insurance industry. By increasing trust, transparency and efficiency, blockchain technology can deliver enhanced customer service and cost-efficient business models. I am delighted to join a team with proven entrepreneurial and technology credentials and I look forward to working with them as we develop our strategy and product range.”
iX Trends(2 articles)