- FCA publishes two consultation papers, setting out its proposals in the event the UK leaves the European Union on 29th March 2019 without an implementation period
- Standard & Poor's publishes Countdown to Brexit report
- COUNTRY Financial selects Guidewire ClaimCenter solution
- Verisk showcases piCalculator, its solution for calculating schedules of loss for personal injury claims
- ABI appoints two new Board members
- Ascot's CEO Brooks to Chair LMA
- Antares appoints Taylor as Head of Specialty expired
- Catalina Holdings closes $700m equity capital raise-Apollo Funds becomes majority shareholders expired
- Cincinnati Financial moves for Munich Re subsidiary MSP Underwriting expired
- IGI appoints Rix as Chief Actuary expired
- The Standard Club and The Strike Club plan to merge expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
10th October 2018
Coryn appointed Executive Chair of blockchain InsurTech start-up iX Technology Group
iX Technology Group Ltd, an InsurTech start-up company, today announced the appointment of Sally Coryn as executive chairman.
She was previously head of Corporate Development at Canopius and brings more than 30 years’ insurance market experience spanning strategy, analysis, investor relations, communications and underwriting to the role.
In this role, Coryn will be responsible for developing the Group’s strategy as it seeks to build innovative blockchain-based solutions to meet the needs of the insurance market.
Ingemar Svensson, ceo,comments “This is a significant appointment for our Group as we build its presence in the InsurTech sector. We are very pleased that Sally has become our executive chairman and I am confident we will benefit from her leadership and extensive insurance experience.”
Coryn added “InsurTech is an exciting, fast-growing area which is driving innovation and modernisation across the insurance industry. By increasing trust, transparency and efficiency, blockchain technology can deliver enhanced customer service and cost-efficient business models. I am delighted to join a team with proven entrepreneurial and technology credentials and I look forward to working with them as we develop our strategy and product range.”
iX Trends(2 articles)