- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
10th October 2018
Coryn appointed Executive Chair of blockchain InsurTech start-up iX Technology Group
iX Technology Group Ltd, an InsurTech start-up company, today announced the appointment of Sally Coryn as executive chairman.
She was previously head of Corporate Development at Canopius and brings more than 30 years’ insurance market experience spanning strategy, analysis, investor relations, communications and underwriting to the role.
In this role, Coryn will be responsible for developing the Group’s strategy as it seeks to build innovative blockchain-based solutions to meet the needs of the insurance market.
Ingemar Svensson, ceo,comments “This is a significant appointment for our Group as we build its presence in the InsurTech sector. We are very pleased that Sally has become our executive chairman and I am confident we will benefit from her leadership and extensive insurance experience.”
Coryn added “InsurTech is an exciting, fast-growing area which is driving innovation and modernisation across the insurance industry. By increasing trust, transparency and efficiency, blockchain technology can deliver enhanced customer service and cost-efficient business models. I am delighted to join a team with proven entrepreneurial and technology credentials and I look forward to working with them as we develop our strategy and product range.”
iX Trends(2 articles)