- European Parliament votes to adopt an agreement reached between the EU institutions regarding the review of the European system of financial supervision
- S&P reviews European run-off market
- PRA issues Policy Statement on approaches to managing the financial risks from climate change
- Confused.com/Willis Towers Watson latest survey indicates UK comprehensive car insurance premiums down compared with a year ago
- Horwich Farrelly highlights the potential pitfalls for insurance providers focusing too heavily on claims acceptance league tables
- BIBA appoints Magenta to provide its members with a scheme to help customers protect themselves against Escape of Water(EOW) in the home
- Medscheme creates modern decision platform which reviews some 400,000 claim lines per day powered by a FICO solution expired
- InsurData secures a further $3m funding from a group of investors expired
- Lemonade raises £300m in latest investment round expired
- Portabl picked by the Plug and Play innovation platform to join its InsurTech Batch of innovative companies expired
- Sapiens announces upgrade to IDITSuite solution expired
- BIBA appoints Blundell to a new position as Head of General insurance expired
8th August 2018
Willis Towers Watson introduces Captive Quantified digital tool at VCIA Annual Conference this week
Willis Towers Watson has announced Captive Quantified, a first-of-its-kind digital tool to help organisations analyze financial feasibility and future profitability of their captive insurance strategies. The company are introducing the product at the 2018 Vermont Captive Insurance Association’s (VCIA’s) Annual Conference this week(7th to 9th) in Burlington, Vermont.
The web-based, interactive design automates due diligence and financial analysis to help organisations assess the potential value proposition of forming a captive insurance company compared to purchasing traditional insurance or retaining risk on its balance sheet. The tool also helps organisations identify the best combination of risks to include in a captive with a predetermined level of capitalisation while identifying the best domicile for its unique needs. Additionally, users can perform live and interactive stress testing by changing assumptions and test scenarios to quickly evaluate capital adequacy and determine future capitalization needs.
Captive Quantified is the latest release in Willis Towers Watson’s interconnected suite of quantification models and can be used in combination with other tools to support an organisation’s broader risk management strategy.
“Captive Quantified is a real game changer that goes far beyond typical financial analysis used for captive feasibility studies,” said Sean Rider, managing director, Consulting and Development, Global Captive practice, Willis Towers Watson. “This powerful tool will enable profoundly more sophisticated conversations with finance decision makers as to the value, volatility and efficacy of the captive proposition at both the feasibility stage and throughout the life of the captive. We are proud to present this at VCIA as a further demonstration of Willis Towers Watson’s leadership in the market.”
Willis Towers Watson(145 articles)