- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- UK insurance trade associations respond to latest Brexit White Paper
- Munich Re says first half catastrophe losses lowest since 2005 estimated at around $33bn
- Lloyd’s launches a new digital distribution platform– Lloyd’s Bridge–designed to quickly, easily and efficiently connect insurance businesses and entrepreneurs with Lloyd’s underwriters
- FICO and Ovum assess company views on level of cyber security across market sectors
- AXA XL is the new group branding
- PRA publishes further Solvency II Consultation Paper, Policy Statements and Supervisory Updates expired
- Accenture to serve as the lead framework architect for The Institutes RiskBlock Alliance-a blockchain consortium for the risk management and insurance industry expired
- Next Insurance InsurTech raises $83m in series B round of funding expired
- Shift Technology to develop health insurance counter fraud database for H I Counter Fraud Group(HICFG) expired
- SSP's Keychoice partners with DAS UK Group to provide its broking community with access to two new commercial propositions for businesses through its e-trading platform expired
- LIIBA creates new working group, the Broker Delegated Authority Working Group(BDAWG) focussing the work of the London Market Target Operating Model and its impact on binders and line slips expired
16th May 2018
Insurance Europe responds to EIOPA consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II
Insurance Europe has responded to the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s(EIOPA) consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II reporting and disclosure, which included more than 300 new validations.
Insurance Europe said it would be difficult to implement these new validations in time for Q4 reporting, particularly for complex groups. Therefore, Insurance Europe proposes that the new validations should not be obligatory for the first year of application, and only become obligatory in the second year.
In addition, Insurance Europe welcomed the fact that EIOPA included some Q&As in the ITS. However, because EIOPA did not include all relevant Q&As in the ITS, Insurance Europe called for this to be addressed.
Insurance Europe Trends(142 articles)
EIOPA Trends(326 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,508 mentions in Insurance Newslink)