- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- EIOPA announces results of 2018 Stress Test-on aggregate, the sector is adequately capitalised to absorb the prescribed shocks
- EIOPA publishes report on the Evaluation of the Structure of Insurance Intermediaries Markets in Europe in accordance with Article 41(5) of the Insurance Distribution Directive(IDD)
- Fire and explosion incidents cause the largest claims for insurers and the businesses they cover, according to new research from Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty(AGCS)
- CII expands communications team with two new appointments
- LIIBA welcomes proposed Bilateral Agreement between the US and the UK on Prudential Measures Regarding Insurance and Reinsurance (US-UK Covered Agreement)
- LIIBA CEO says“The number of risks bound by brokers through PPL has risen by 350% in the last 12 months” expired
- London Market Group(LMG) announces that all managing agents involved in live delegated authority business have signed up for its Delegated Authority: Submission, Access and Transformation Solution(DA SATS) expired
- London Market Group (LMG) announces launch of the Future Workforce Think Tank expired
- Slice Labs announces availability of Insurance Cloud Services(ICS) in the UK and EU-Legal & General first customer expired
- MAPFRE reorganizes its management in Brazil and MAPFRE Asistencia, and reinforces its digitisation push expired
- QBE completes Group’s portfolio simplification expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)