- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
10th January 2018
Natixis selects Guidewire ClaimCenter and CustomerEngage Account Management solutions
Natixis Assurances, the insurance arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France, and Guidewire Software have announced that Natixis Assurances has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as its platform for claims management. The insurer has also chosen the Guidewire Digital application, CustomerEngage Account Management, to boost the digital experience of its customers. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, and a Guidewire PartnerConnec® Premier Consulting alliance member, has been chosen to manage the system integration.
Guidewire’s Core and Digital products will replace Natixis Assurances’ legacy claims management system, and support the insurer in providing new capabilities to help deliver on its service commitments to customers and partners, more efficiently and effectively. Natixis Assurances plans to deploy Guidewire software across all four lines of business, one every six months, over two years.
“Natixis Assurances’ ambition is to improve our competitiveness and service quality,” said Nathalie Broutèle, ceo Natixis Assurances, Business non-life insurance. “When a claim occurs, that is the moment of truth in our customer relationship, and the quality of our service is vital. By building an efficient claims management solution, open to digital development, we will be better placed to support our customers at a time when they need us most. Our insurance solutions are distributed by Caisse d’Epargne, so our aim with Purple-Care is that they strengthen the relationship of trust with their customers.”
“Guidewire is distinguished by its native technical and functional capabilities, as well as its rigourous approach to R&D,” commented Françoise Terry, Claims Program manager Natixis Assurances. “In choosing this software for our claims platform, combined with ongoing digitalisation, we see a modern, robust, well-structured and scalable solution.”
“We are delighted that Natixis Assurances has chosen Guidewire technology for the foundation of its strategic plans as a full-function insurer,” said Keith Stonell, managing director, EMEA, Guidewire. “Guidewire is committed to work with Natixis in helping them deliver a high quality, innovative customer experience.”
Natixis Trends(2 articles)
Guidewire Trends(351 articles)
Capgemini Trends(31 articles)