- FCA publishes two consultation papers, setting out its proposals in the event the UK leaves the European Union on 29th March 2019 without an implementation period
- Standard & Poor's publishes Countdown to Brexit report
- COUNTRY Financial selects Guidewire ClaimCenter solution
- Verisk showcases piCalculator, its solution for calculating schedules of loss for personal injury claims
- ABI appoints two new Board members
- Ascot's CEO Brooks to Chair LMA
- Antares appoints Taylor as Head of Specialty expired
- Catalina Holdings closes $700m equity capital raise-Apollo Funds becomes majority shareholders expired
- Cincinnati Financial moves for Munich Re subsidiary MSP Underwriting expired
- IGI appoints Rix as Chief Actuary expired
- The Standard Club and The Strike Club plan to merge expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
6th December 2017
Milliman to launch predictive modelling platform
Milliman has announced it will debut its proprietary predictive modelling platform at the InsiderTech Conference to be held in New York today. Milliman's recently-created analytics software, Solys, uses advanced computer languages, models, and machine-learning so that consultants can serve their clients with increased speed, reach, and cost-efficiency.
An internal tool that can be used to benefit Milliman's current and future clients, Solys simplifies processes, improves data management, and performs advanced predictive analytics using the latest software environments and programming languages. The leading technology increases efficiencies and consultant capabilities in the growing InsurTech field. Milliman consultants will be discussing the tool and the firm's work in InsurTech at a panel discussion at the InsiderTech event.
"As insurers face disruption around the "Internet of Things," the shared economy, and autonomous vehicles, it's vital that their consultants provide the best answers in the fastest and most cost-efficient manner possible," said Fabrice Taillieu, a principal and consulting actuary in Milliman's Paris office. "Milliman's advanced predictive modelling tool enables consultants to address their clients' InsurTech questions and remain leaders in this rapidly changing industry."
Milliman Trends(30 articles)