- Fitch updates Global Reinsurance 2018 Outlook to incorporate recent significant catastrophe losses
- AIR Worldwide releases “2017 Global Modeled Catastrophe Losses” report
- Standard & Poor's looks at main concerns for European insurers
- Swiss Re new sigma report says many life insurers are focused on enhancing the value of existing business
- EIOPA publishes an Opinion on monetary incentives and remuneration between providers of asset management services and insurers
- Equifax Touchstone reports total UK sales of protection products increased by 1.4% in Q3 2017 to £149.1m-a new five year high
- Allianz now a telematics service provider for Marmalade young driver offering expired
- Clyde & Co launches in-house data analytics lab that builds on relationship with University College London(UCL) expired
- First ILSBlockchain completed expired
- Lloyd's selects REG to assist in recording data and to help reduce the administrative burden on UK coverholders expired
- NIIT announces release of version 4.0 of its exposure management tool Exact expired
- Tropics Breeze workers' comp solution new features announced expired
6th December 2017
Sapiens announces that StoneRiver has expanded relationship with Catholic Life Insurance
Sapiens International Corporation has announced that its fully-owned subsidiary StoneRiver, has expanded the relationship with its client Catholic Life Insurance, one of the top 10 fraternal benefit societies in the US.
Already an in-production user of StoneRiver's ID3Â policy administration system for life, health and annuity lines of business, Catholic Life has recently expanded its portfolio of StoneRiver solutions with the addition of LifeApplyÂ to enhance the application and submission process, and ID3 ACORD Transaction Server(ATS) to best support ACORD standard transactions.
"We have been extremely pleased with our StoneRiver system, and it was time to take the next step as we are always looking for ways to further increase efficiencies and enhance services to our members," said Catholic Life president Michael Belz. "Focusing on the future and leveraging the latest that technology has to offer are key to staying ahead and meeting our business goals. With the addition of LifeApply and ATS, we will be able to streamline our application process and ensure that applications are in good order. We anticipate these improvements will add to a higher volume of business and a greater level of automation, speed, and efficiency."
Sapiens Trends(187 articles)