- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
6th December 2017
Sapiens announces that StoneRiver has expanded relationship with Catholic Life Insurance
Sapiens International Corporation has announced that its fully-owned subsidiary StoneRiver, has expanded the relationship with its client Catholic Life Insurance, one of the top 10 fraternal benefit societies in the US.
Already an in-production user of StoneRiver's ID3Â policy administration system for life, health and annuity lines of business, Catholic Life has recently expanded its portfolio of StoneRiver solutions with the addition of LifeApplyÂ to enhance the application and submission process, and ID3 ACORD Transaction Server(ATS) to best support ACORD standard transactions.
"We have been extremely pleased with our StoneRiver system, and it was time to take the next step as we are always looking for ways to further increase efficiencies and enhance services to our members," said Catholic Life president Michael Belz. "Focusing on the future and leveraging the latest that technology has to offer are key to staying ahead and meeting our business goals. With the addition of LifeApply and ATS, we will be able to streamline our application process and ensure that applications are in good order. We anticipate these improvements will add to a higher volume of business and a greater level of automation, speed, and efficiency."
Sapiens Trends(187 articles)