- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
6th December 2017
Sapiens announces that StoneRiver has expanded relationship with Catholic Life Insurance
Sapiens International Corporation has announced that its fully-owned subsidiary StoneRiver, has expanded the relationship with its client Catholic Life Insurance, one of the top 10 fraternal benefit societies in the US.
Already an in-production user of StoneRiver's ID3Â policy administration system for life, health and annuity lines of business, Catholic Life has recently expanded its portfolio of StoneRiver solutions with the addition of LifeApplyÂ to enhance the application and submission process, and ID3 ACORD Transaction Server(ATS) to best support ACORD standard transactions.
"We have been extremely pleased with our StoneRiver system, and it was time to take the next step as we are always looking for ways to further increase efficiencies and enhance services to our members," said Catholic Life president Michael Belz. "Focusing on the future and leveraging the latest that technology has to offer are key to staying ahead and meeting our business goals. With the addition of LifeApply and ATS, we will be able to streamline our application process and ensure that applications are in good order. We anticipate these improvements will add to a higher volume of business and a greater level of automation, speed, and efficiency."
Sapiens Trends(187 articles)