- Fitch updates Global Reinsurance 2018 Outlook to incorporate recent significant catastrophe losses
- AIR Worldwide releases “2017 Global Modeled Catastrophe Losses” report
- Standard & Poor's looks at main concerns for European insurers
- Swiss Re new sigma report says many life insurers are focused on enhancing the value of existing business
- EIOPA publishes an Opinion on monetary incentives and remuneration between providers of asset management services and insurers
- Equifax Touchstone reports total UK sales of protection products increased by 1.4% in Q3 2017 to £149.1m-a new five year high
- Allianz now a telematics service provider for Marmalade young driver offering expired
- Clyde & Co launches in-house data analytics lab that builds on relationship with University College London(UCL) expired
- First ILSBlockchain completed expired
- Lloyd's selects REG to assist in recording data and to help reduce the administrative burden on UK coverholders expired
- NIIT announces release of version 4.0 of its exposure management tool Exact expired
- Tropics Breeze workers' comp solution new features announced expired
11th October 2017
The Hanover chooses Insurity's Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial business processing
Insurity has announced that The Hanover Insurance Group, has chosen Insurity’s Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial insurance processing.
The Hanover offers a wide range of personal and commercial insurance products to help protect individuals and families as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
The Hanover will initially use Policy Decisions Evolution for its commercial package book of business, expanding use to support additional commercial lines going forward. The company will also leverage Insurity’s regulatory services and bureau content specialists to support the complex task of monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and integrating bureau content.
Michael Keane, svp and president of small commercial lines at The Hanover, said “Insurity will help us provide a more robust and integrated product development approach, ensuring speed to market, and enhance our agency partners’ user experience through convenience, simplicity and efficiency.“
Lani Cathey, evp of Insurity, added “We are delighted to be partnering with The Hanover to support their efforts to further enhance their policy processing functionality. Insurity has an established track record of improving speed to market, enhancing customer and user experiences, and enabling our customers to grow their business.”
Insurity says that its Policy Decisions Evolution represents years of industry and insurance experience developing and delivering innovative insurance solutions. Insurity is the unrivaled expert in meeting even the most unique policy needs; from fully compliant bureau lines to custom distribution needs. Policy Decisions Evolution has the power to process highly specialized lines, personalized user experiences, workflows or anything in between.
The Hanover Trends(53 articles)
Insurity Trends(49 articles)