- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
11th October 2017
The Hanover chooses Insurity's Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial business processing
Insurity has announced that The Hanover Insurance Group, has chosen Insurity’s Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial insurance processing.
The Hanover offers a wide range of personal and commercial insurance products to help protect individuals and families as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
The Hanover will initially use Policy Decisions Evolution for its commercial package book of business, expanding use to support additional commercial lines going forward. The company will also leverage Insurity’s regulatory services and bureau content specialists to support the complex task of monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and integrating bureau content.
Michael Keane, svp and president of small commercial lines at The Hanover, said “Insurity will help us provide a more robust and integrated product development approach, ensuring speed to market, and enhance our agency partners’ user experience through convenience, simplicity and efficiency.“
Lani Cathey, evp of Insurity, added “We are delighted to be partnering with The Hanover to support their efforts to further enhance their policy processing functionality. Insurity has an established track record of improving speed to market, enhancing customer and user experiences, and enabling our customers to grow their business.”
Insurity says that its Policy Decisions Evolution represents years of industry and insurance experience developing and delivering innovative insurance solutions. Insurity is the unrivaled expert in meeting even the most unique policy needs; from fully compliant bureau lines to custom distribution needs. Policy Decisions Evolution has the power to process highly specialized lines, personalized user experiences, workflows or anything in between.
The Hanover Trends(53 articles)
Insurity Trends(49 articles)