- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- The insurance industry is joining forces with technology companies and governments in a World Economic Forum-led initiative to avoid catastrophic levels of uninsured risk in the innovation economy
- Zurich publishes a new report-‘Embracing the income protection gaps challenge: options and solutions’
- ICMIF report indicates UK mutuals outperformed rest of the market in 2016-premiums up nearly 10%
- Standard & Poor's revises outlook on Lloyd's to negative from stable
- IBM building an industry-first insurance platform on the IBM Cloud that aims to improve the processes and economics for new product development, underwriting, and benefits delivery-collaborating with MetLife and Majesco
- 4th Annual international Conference on AI and Analytics for the Insurance Industry attracts over 200 international experts expired
- FICO announces that the latest version of its FICO Enterprise Security Score is twice as accurate at predicting a data breach as the previous model expired
- Octo Telematics to acquire the usage-based insurance(UBI) assets of Willis Towers Watson expired
- CII names Trott as new chair of the Claims Faculty Board expired
- LMA responds to Justice Committee on Ogden Discount Rate proposed change expired
- Aviva to sell its Taiwan JV stake to partner following a strategic review expired
11th October 2017
The Hanover chooses Insurity's Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial business processing
Insurity has announced that The Hanover Insurance Group, has chosen Insurity’s Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial insurance processing.
The Hanover offers a wide range of personal and commercial insurance products to help protect individuals and families as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
The Hanover will initially use Policy Decisions Evolution for its commercial package book of business, expanding use to support additional commercial lines going forward. The company will also leverage Insurity’s regulatory services and bureau content specialists to support the complex task of monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and integrating bureau content.
Michael Keane, svp and president of small commercial lines at The Hanover, said “Insurity will help us provide a more robust and integrated product development approach, ensuring speed to market, and enhance our agency partners’ user experience through convenience, simplicity and efficiency.“
Lani Cathey, evp of Insurity, added “We are delighted to be partnering with The Hanover to support their efforts to further enhance their policy processing functionality. Insurity has an established track record of improving speed to market, enhancing customer and user experiences, and enabling our customers to grow their business.”
Insurity says that its Policy Decisions Evolution represents years of industry and insurance experience developing and delivering innovative insurance solutions. Insurity is the unrivaled expert in meeting even the most unique policy needs; from fully compliant bureau lines to custom distribution needs. Policy Decisions Evolution has the power to process highly specialized lines, personalized user experiences, workflows or anything in between.
The Hanover Trends(53 articles)
Insurity Trends(49 articles)