- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
11th October 2017
The Hanover chooses Insurity's Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial business processing
Insurity has announced that The Hanover Insurance Group, has chosen Insurity’s Policy Decisions Evolution as a platform for core commercial insurance processing.
The Hanover offers a wide range of personal and commercial insurance products to help protect individuals and families as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
The Hanover will initially use Policy Decisions Evolution for its commercial package book of business, expanding use to support additional commercial lines going forward. The company will also leverage Insurity’s regulatory services and bureau content specialists to support the complex task of monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and integrating bureau content.
Michael Keane, svp and president of small commercial lines at The Hanover, said “Insurity will help us provide a more robust and integrated product development approach, ensuring speed to market, and enhance our agency partners’ user experience through convenience, simplicity and efficiency.“
Lani Cathey, evp of Insurity, added “We are delighted to be partnering with The Hanover to support their efforts to further enhance their policy processing functionality. Insurity has an established track record of improving speed to market, enhancing customer and user experiences, and enabling our customers to grow their business.”
Insurity says that its Policy Decisions Evolution represents years of industry and insurance experience developing and delivering innovative insurance solutions. Insurity is the unrivaled expert in meeting even the most unique policy needs; from fully compliant bureau lines to custom distribution needs. Policy Decisions Evolution has the power to process highly specialized lines, personalized user experiences, workflows or anything in between.
The Hanover Trends(53 articles)
Insurity Trends(49 articles)