- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
11th October 2017
PPL board announces major update
The board of PPL Ltd announced that a major update to the platform went live on Monday, containing the brand new facilities functionality, over 20 market requests for change, a number of performance, security and usability enhancements.
PPL is a core component in the London Market Target Operating Model modernisation programme and this release contains the first phase of the carrier integration capability which takes the market one step closer to straight through processing.
David Ledger, chairman of the PPL Board, comments "This release is what the market has been waiting for and we are very grateful for everyone’s patience. Guaranteeing the quality that the market expects and needs is of primary importance to everyone at PPL and the collaboration and participation of all the market firms, both brokers and underwriters, has been vital in achieving the delivery of this release.
We do know from the encouraging response to market demonstrations of the release that it delivers real improvements to users, and we are confident that it is deserving of a wider market take up.”
LMG Trends(59 articles)