- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- The insurance industry is joining forces with technology companies and governments in a World Economic Forum-led initiative to avoid catastrophic levels of uninsured risk in the innovation economy
- Zurich publishes a new report-‘Embracing the income protection gaps challenge: options and solutions’
- ICMIF report indicates UK mutuals outperformed rest of the market in 2016-premiums up nearly 10%
- Standard & Poor's revises outlook on Lloyd's to negative from stable
- IBM building an industry-first insurance platform on the IBM Cloud that aims to improve the processes and economics for new product development, underwriting, and benefits delivery-collaborating with MetLife and Majesco
- 4th Annual international Conference on AI and Analytics for the Insurance Industry attracts over 200 international experts expired
- FICO announces that the latest version of its FICO Enterprise Security Score is twice as accurate at predicting a data breach as the previous model expired
- Octo Telematics to acquire the usage-based insurance(UBI) assets of Willis Towers Watson expired
- CII names Trott as new chair of the Claims Faculty Board expired
- LMA responds to Justice Committee on Ogden Discount Rate proposed change expired
- Aviva to sell its Taiwan JV stake to partner following a strategic review expired
11th October 2017
PPL board announces major update
The board of PPL Ltd announced that a major update to the platform went live on Monday, containing the brand new facilities functionality, over 20 market requests for change, a number of performance, security and usability enhancements.
PPL is a core component in the London Market Target Operating Model modernisation programme and this release contains the first phase of the carrier integration capability which takes the market one step closer to straight through processing.
David Ledger, chairman of the PPL Board, comments "This release is what the market has been waiting for and we are very grateful for everyone’s patience. Guaranteeing the quality that the market expects and needs is of primary importance to everyone at PPL and the collaboration and participation of all the market firms, both brokers and underwriters, has been vital in achieving the delivery of this release.
We do know from the encouraging response to market demonstrations of the release that it delivers real improvements to users, and we are confident that it is deserving of a wider market take up.”
LMG Trends(59 articles)