- Fitch updates Global Reinsurance 2018 Outlook to incorporate recent significant catastrophe losses
- AIR Worldwide releases “2017 Global Modeled Catastrophe Losses” report
- Standard & Poor's looks at main concerns for European insurers
- Swiss Re new sigma report says many life insurers are focused on enhancing the value of existing business
- EIOPA publishes an Opinion on monetary incentives and remuneration between providers of asset management services and insurers
- Equifax Touchstone reports total UK sales of protection products increased by 1.4% in Q3 2017 to £149.1m-a new five year high
- Allianz now a telematics service provider for Marmalade young driver offering expired
- Clyde & Co launches in-house data analytics lab that builds on relationship with University College London(UCL) expired
- First ILSBlockchain completed expired
- Lloyd's selects REG to assist in recording data and to help reduce the administrative burden on UK coverholders expired
- NIIT announces release of version 4.0 of its exposure management tool Exact expired
- Tropics Breeze workers' comp solution new features announced expired
11th October 2017
PPL board announces major update
The board of PPL Ltd announced that a major update to the platform went live on Monday, containing the brand new facilities functionality, over 20 market requests for change, a number of performance, security and usability enhancements.
PPL is a core component in the London Market Target Operating Model modernisation programme and this release contains the first phase of the carrier integration capability which takes the market one step closer to straight through processing.
David Ledger, chairman of the PPL Board, comments "This release is what the market has been waiting for and we are very grateful for everyone’s patience. Guaranteeing the quality that the market expects and needs is of primary importance to everyone at PPL and the collaboration and participation of all the market firms, both brokers and underwriters, has been vital in achieving the delivery of this release.
We do know from the encouraging response to market demonstrations of the release that it delivers real improvements to users, and we are confident that it is deserving of a wider market take up.”
LMG Trends(59 articles)