- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
11th October 2017
PPL board announces major update
The board of PPL Ltd announced that a major update to the platform went live on Monday, containing the brand new facilities functionality, over 20 market requests for change, a number of performance, security and usability enhancements.
PPL is a core component in the London Market Target Operating Model modernisation programme and this release contains the first phase of the carrier integration capability which takes the market one step closer to straight through processing.
David Ledger, chairman of the PPL Board, comments "This release is what the market has been waiting for and we are very grateful for everyone’s patience. Guaranteeing the quality that the market expects and needs is of primary importance to everyone at PPL and the collaboration and participation of all the market firms, both brokers and underwriters, has been vital in achieving the delivery of this release.
We do know from the encouraging response to market demonstrations of the release that it delivers real improvements to users, and we are confident that it is deserving of a wider market take up.”
LMG Trends(59 articles)